• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky Election

56brd

Good evening everyone:

This isn't about open carry, but I feel it is important.

The political race for Kentucky Governor has already started. I would like to know if anyone can give
some insight on Hal Heiner? I have never heard of him, I have no idea what his stance on our right
to bear arms or any other of his political beliefs. I am a registered Republican, but I have never been
guilty of voting right down the party line. The May primary is comming up and many will say not important.
I believe all elections are important and deserve our attention. Any input will be appreciated.

Thank you.

56brd

Thank you very much. I appreciate the fact that you don't beat around the bush. I promise to
give careful consideration to all you say.

Randy

boomer92266

i am in monroe county, lived here all my life. i know James Comer who was born in Tompkinsville, i spoke with him about an issue i had with the K.D.F.W. several years ago when he was a representative. i was told at that time from the K.D.F.W. that i couldn't carry a gun while running my beagles or be charged with hunting out of season. one of my beagles got attacked by a feral dog and killed, i spoke with Comer about this and he was very upset, telling me i could carry and he would check in on this. He is a man of his word, about a week later i got a letter and phone call from K.DF.W. apologizing for being told wrong. I am sure he would be a great Governor.