• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Change in policy - South Hill Mall, Puyallup

Bill Starks

State Researcher
It's about time....

Weapons are prohibited except as authorized by state and federal law

20150318_204619_zpsszjrfdvw.jpg

cjohnson44546

it always gets me how people need to put up signs that say "we do not allow illegal activities!" THose activities are already illegal so banned by default. Do lawyers really try to sue places trying to say they encourage illegal activities for these stupid parts of signs to be needed?

mikeyb

LOL So skateboarding and loitering ARE crimes.

I see many bumperstickers, particularly in suburban areas, "Skateboarding is not a crime," and wonder.

nowhere does the sign say that, nor is skateboarding a crime.

rapgood

"Wearing obscene or offensive clothing."

1. Obscenity is illegal. Period.
2. What is "offensive" clothing? I find this pretty offensive. But different strokes...

decklin

That's a new sign but not a new policy. Their old sign said the same thing. I rarely go to the mall but when I do I like south hill because they're the only mall I know of with a gun friendly policy.