Thread: OC Hayden Starbucks

Regular Member SovereigntyOrDeath's Avatar

OC Hayden Starbucks

I OC'd at the Hayden Starbucks yesterday with no issues with my wife and kids in tow.

There was an ISP trooper in there on his lap top. I decided to thank him for his service and he appreciated it. I think LEO's need to hear thank you these days with all the hatred being directed at them lately.
    "Nullification is the rightful remedy" Thomas Jefferson
    http://tracking.tenthamendmentcenter...-preservation/

"Constitutional Carry is not an oxymoron"
    A Sovereign

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." Thomas Jefferson

Not being from Idaho, are ISP troopers generally professional with respect to folks carrying?

did you get a #racetogether cup?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMark View Post
    Not being from Idaho, are ISP troopers generally professional with respect to folks carrying?
    It's my understanding from being informed by "Idaho Open Carry" that all LE Idaho agency's are trained in Idaho's open carry lack of restrictions and the Idaho supreme court case that supports it.

http://www.guncite.com/court/state/70p609.html
    "Under these constitutional provisions, the legislature has no power to prohibit a citizen from bearing arms in any portion of the state of Idaho, whether within or without the corporate limits of cities, towns, and villages"

My personal experience with ISP was in Home depot and passing three of them in lumber section and then being behind them at the checkout counter. The three ISP officers knew I was armed, said nothing and seem just to ignore me. Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Freedom View Post
    It's my understanding from being informed by "Idaho Open Carry" that all LE Idaho agency's are trained in Idaho's open carry lack of restrictions and the Idaho supreme court case that supports it.

http://www.guncite.com/court/state/70p609.html
    "Under these constitutional provisions, the legislature has no power to prohibit a citizen from bearing arms in any portion of the state of Idaho, whether within or without the corporate limits of cities, towns, and villages"

My personal experience with ISP was in Home depot and passing three of them in lumber section and then being behind them at the checkout counter. The three ISP officers knew I was armed, said nothing and seem just to ignore me. Just the way I like it.
    Excellent. Thanks.