Thread: texas persecutor under investigation for railroading a man to death

Banned

Thumbs down texas persecutor under investigation for railroading a man to death

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/r...ths-texas-bar/

I'm sure the government-worshiping Bible thumpers don't give a $hit, since killing innocent people makes Baby Jesus happy, right?

Oh you're back. With an argument I can agree with only....

You go on an offensive tirade attacking religion which clearly has absolutely nothing to do with the matter.

Great.

I've always wanted to post this -

IBTL

Also - In before the ban!

Thanks for the opportunity.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    Oh you're back. With an argument I can agree with only....

You go on an offensive tirade attacking religion which clearly has absolutely nothing to do with the matter.

Great.
    Because texas not only having the death penalty, but executing as many people as the other death penalty states put together has absolutely nothing to do with being in the Bible Belt and glamorizing Brone Age thinking.

No, uh uh.
    Last edited by state hater; 03-20-2015 at 11:34 AM.

Banned
    Does human life mean so little that when I complain about an innocent man being murdered, you [plural] can only nitpick my posting style? WTF?!
    Last edited by state hater; 03-20-2015 at 11:26 AM.

skid i always forget does it circle CW or CCW in the northern hemisphere? perhaps i will watch closely to see if i can discern the threads rotation.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by state hater View Post
    Does human life mean so little that when I complain about an innocent man being murdered, you [plural] can only nitpick my posting style? WTF?!
    No....I have a problem with you blaming a single man's poor governance on religion.

Personal responsibility shift is lame.

A retired lawyer/judge is going to get disbarred...maybe? That'll teach him a lesson.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    A retired lawyer/judge is going to get disbarred...maybe? That'll teach him a lesson.
    most have statutory judicial immunity from past errors.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    skid i always forget does it circle CW or CCW in the northern hemisphere? perhaps i will watch closely to see if i can discern the threads rotation.

ipse
    Clockwise. Unless it starts out counterclockwise. http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/coriolis.html Or if the drain is clogged it just sits there.

This thread drift will probably make it change direction - or bring it to a screeching halt.

Wonder how lomg this will go on before the lock is applied?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    So, the story is on rawstory.com... Has anyone actually bothered to read it? I fear it isn't worth it, being from where it's from.

As far as the rest of the OP goes... Hmm. I'm debating whether a rebuttal is even worthwhile. I'm leaning toward no, I kind of think that nobody here is going to take anything said in the OP seriously, or think it very valid. If someone does think the OP's original statement has any validity and would like to correct me on the thought that there is probably no one, please...
    Advocate freedom please

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    --snipped--
    Wonder how lomg this will go on before the lock is applied?

stay safe.
    Darn, must have left it on the front seat of my truck.

Click.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.