• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

texas persecutor under investigation for railroading a man to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_dazzle23

Oh you're back. With an argument I can agree with only....

You go on an offensive tirade attacking religion which clearly has absolutely nothing to do with the matter.

Great.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I've always wanted to post this -

IBTL

Also - In before the ban!

Thanks for the opportunity.

stay safe.

state hater

Banned
Oh you're back. With an argument I can agree with only....

You go on an offensive tirade attacking religion which clearly has absolutely nothing to do with the matter.

Great.

Because texas not only having the death penalty, but executing as many people as the other death penalty states put together has absolutely nothing to do with being in the Bible Belt and glamorizing Brone Age thinking.

No, uh uh.

Last edited:

state hater

Banned
Does human life mean so little that when I complain about an innocent man being murdered, you [plural] can only nitpick my posting style? WTF?!

Last edited:

solus

skid i always forget does it circle CW or CCW in the northern hemisphere? perhaps i will watch closely to see if i can discern the threads rotation.

ipse

J_dazzle23

Does human life mean so little that when I complain about an innocent man being murdered, you [plural] can only nitpick my posting style? WTF?!
No....I have a problem with you blaming a single man's poor governance on religion.

Personal responsibility shift is lame.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
skid i always forget does it circle CW or CCW in the northern hemisphere? perhaps i will watch closely to see if i can discern the threads rotation.

ipse

Clockwise. Unless it starts out counterclockwise. http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/mysteries/coriolis.html Or if the drain is clogged it just sits there.

This thread drift will probably make it change direction - or bring it to a screeching halt.

Wonder how lomg this will go on before the lock is applied?

stay safe.

stealthyeliminator

So, the story is on rawstory.com... Has anyone actually bothered to read it? I fear it isn't worth it, being from where it's from.

As far as the rest of the OP goes... Hmm. I'm debating whether a rebuttal is even worthwhile. I'm leaning toward no, I kind of think that nobody here is going to take anything said in the OP seriously, or think it very valid. If someone does think the OP's original statement has any validity and would like to correct me on the thought that there is probably no one, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.