• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Look! They're OCing - for now.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2015/03/21/words-to-live-by/

Nice picture of the "With CC you gain a tactical advantage" crowd doing their training while OCing.

To be fair, Tim Kennedy seems to make most of his handgun training money demonstrating/teaching what and how to do it while wearing battle rattle. But do you think a MMA fighter like him would go unnoticed as a practicing OCer when not in battle rattle?

stay safe.

stealthyeliminator

I've always chuckled to myself about this as well.

Going to the range, they instinctively slap on their OWB holsters. It is the most natural way to carry a handgun. How they continually fail to make the connection is beyond me.

FTG-05

That statement gets me to thinking of poster G21, I kinda miss that guy, he was always good for a laugh. :rolleyes:

I don't think about him, I don't miss him and he wasn't all that funny.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree! :banana:

Now eye95 could do some pretty good arguing. But he wasn't much of a barrel of laughs either. :(