Thread: Gould & Goodrich Pancake Holster For Ruger & S&W K Frame 4" Revolvers.

Gould & Goodrich Pancake Holster For Ruger & S&W K Frame 4" Revolvers.

Last edited by esperman; 03-21-2015 at 05:59 PM.

This drive-by posting has many of the qualities of spam.

I'm not outright accusing you of spamming since the mods did let you get away with http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...07#post1965707 a couple of years ago, and this is obviously not your product and there is no indication you are a seller of this product.

But you might considering sharing your thoughts on the product. (I'll almost settle for "It's got a good beat and you can dance to it."*)

stay safe.

* - You youngsters go ask your grandparents about American Bandstand.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Hey now, I'm under 50 and remember AB, as well as Midnight Special!

Hey Brother,
    my thoughts are expressed in the video.
    Stay safe.
    esperman

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    This drive-by posting has many of the qualities of spam.

I'm not outright accusing you of spamming since the mods did let you get away with http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...07#post1965707 a couple of years ago, and this is obviously not your product and there is no indication you are a seller of this product.

But you might considering sharing your thoughts on the product. (I'll almost settle for "It's got a good beat and you can dance to it."*)

stay safe.

* - You youngsters go ask your grandparents about American Bandstand.

Quote Originally Posted by esperman View Post
    Hey Brother,
    my thoughts are expressed in the video.
    Stay safe.
    esperman
    Are you saying that you are the guy in the video? If so, something telling us that might have been in order so we could go "Hey! This guy made a video about this holster. Lemme watch it - even if I am not shopping for holsters for those guns." (The old "I know a video star" thing.)

Or did you just find something on U-Tube? 'Cause if it's just some random video it's going to take me wanting a holster for those specific guns to watch that video, and since I want a holster for those guns I've probably already done some searching as opposed to sitting here wondering when someone like you was going to get around to telling me about the most wonderfulest holster for those guns.

It's a drive-by posting and drive-bys are not polite.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Are you saying that you are the guy in the video? If so, something telling us that might have been in order so we could go "Hey! This guy made a video about this holster. Lemme watch it - even if I am not shopping for holsters for those guns." (The old "I know a video star" thing.)

Or did you just find something on U-Tube? 'Cause if it's just some random video it's going to take me wanting a holster for those specific guns to watch that video, and since I want a holster for those guns I've probably already done some searching as opposed to sitting here wondering when someone like you was going to get around to telling me about the most wonderfulest holster for those guns.

It's a drive-by posting and drive-bys are not polite.

stay safe.
    I'm the guy in the video. I figure there may be others out there with a Security Six who may be interested in this type of holster. If that doesn't apply to you don't watch it.
    Stay safe.