Thread: Beck: LaPierre, National Rifle Association investigates board member Grover Norquist.

Beck: LaPierre, National Rifle Association investigates board member Grover Norquist.

Glenn Beck Makes Big Announcement About the NRA and Grover Norquist, Mar. 13, 2015
    Glenn Beck said Friday that NRA executive vice president Wayne LaPierre told him the organization is opening an ethics investigation into Grover Norquist, the president of Americans for Tax Reform.

“Two days ago I was on the air and I brought up Grover Norquist,” Beck explained on his radio program. “He’s a board member on the NRA, and he’s running for re-election. And I said something then that I meant then and I mean now — that if Grover Norquist remains on the board of the NRA, I don’t believe that I can remain a member of the NRA.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...over-norquist/

Glenn Beck and the Republican problem
    Mr. Beck recently told the National Rifle Association that he would resign from that organization if Grover Norquist was re-elected to the NRA Board. Mr. Norquist, the founder of Americans for Tax Reform, has been frequently criticized for close ties to Islamist figures.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lican-problem/

Considering the apparent numbers of members and readers here, it's surprising not to have read of this previously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Norquist
    Last edited by Nightmare; 03-22-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I am baffled as to what the guy did wrong, maybe somebody could point it out?
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Glenn Beck Presents ‘Just the Beginning’ of Why You Need to Pay Attention to Grover N

“Glenn, I think most people who know Grover only as a prominent anti-tax guy in the conservative movement would find that statement unbelievable, and to be honest with you I would’ve, but for the fact that I saw it first-hand as a result of sharing office space for what I think of seven biblically long years with Grover Norquist,” Gaffney remarked. “I saw terrorists in his office space. I had colleagues come to me and say, ‘You know there’s a Muslim Brotherhood front operating out of his office suite?’”

“It was called the Islamic Free Market Foundation, or Institute,” Gaffney continued, saying it is more commonly known as simply the Islamic Institute. “This was an operation that was created by a man who’s now serving time in federal prison for terrorism by the name Abdurahman Alamoudi.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...over-norquist/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

first of all, it is Beck~ looking for notoriety and ratings! (what better than the evil nra!)
    second, let's not try someone in the media
    third, guilty by association doesn't make a case
    fourth, when judged by his peers then I will become excited.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

For all their blow, the NRA does an exceedingly effective job of remaining neutral and ineffective.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I am baffled as to what the guy did wrong, maybe somebody could point it out?
    Associated with brown people who don't share their religion.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    first of all, it is Beck~ looking for notoriety and ratings! (what better than the evil nra!)
    second, let's not try someone in the media
    third, guilty by association doesn't make a case
    fourth, when judged by his peers then I will become excited.

ipse
    Looking for ratings does not make the allegations false.
    Mr.Grove could file a defamation/liable suit to prove his "innocence."
    Well, the feds use the guilt by association routinely where terror(ists) is(are) concerned.
    Whose peers? If Mr. Beck is correct, I suspect that having the Mooj judge other Mooj is not what you meant, though I could be misunderstanding what you mean.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare