Thread: LAC stops Philly Falah Barbershop killings.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

LAC stops Philly Falah Barbershop killings.

Police say a 40-year-old man was inside the barbershop when he started fighting with another person inside. The altercation quickly escalated and the man pulled out a gun and opened fire. At that point, authorities say, another unidentified man took out his own gun and the shot the gunman multiple times in the chest. He was rushed to Presbyterian Hospital where he later died from his injuries.

“The person who responded was a legal gun permit carrier,” said Philadelphia Police Captain Frank Llewellyn. “He responded and I guess he saved a lot of people in there.”
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

here nc
    here, here!!

The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

North Chesterfield VA
    At first I though the OP was recycling an old(er) news story. Guess I had my barber shops mixed up. (Quite possible - I don't frequent any.)

Police say the customer fled but later turned himself in. They didn’t release his name. They say he’s a legal gun owner and appeared to act in self-defense. It’s not likely he’ll face charges.
    With all the possibilities from contact with the police - ranging from getting shot to being detained in a cell till the detectives get around to him on Monday - I can see why even a law-abiding armed citizen might not want to interact with the cops regardless of how many witnesses and how much video "proves" it was a justified shoot.

It wasn't right. We know it wasn't right. But that has nothing to do with understanding why someone would prefer to just not be involved with the cops.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"