Thread: Kroger CEO says it plain and simple: We follow state laws

Kroger CEO says it plain and simple: We follow state laws

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...our-customers/

"That was a group called Moms Demand Action. They were opposed to the fact that our policy is to adhere to the local gun laws. If the local gun laws are to allow open carry, weíll certainly allow customers to do that based on what the local laws are. We donít believe itís up to us to legislate what the local gun control laws should be. Itís up to the local legislators to decide to do that."

I can hear Shannon howling from here...

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Kudos to Kroger and their subsidiaries, including Harris-Teeter, our go-to grocery store. They not only honor our right of self-defense, they also reserve a few parking spots nearest their building for Veterans...
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

John,mike, grape, et al., wheels for OCDO, and as many readers need to publicly acknowledge and privately send emails and call leaving messages for this CEO for his stance.

this was a big deal to publicly make this kinda of statement and for organizations to just glad hand ourselves at our good fortune, belittle's the CEO's efforts to 'oh hummm!'

by publicly throwing sincere accolades to support the CEO could show other CEOs who are fence sitting to get off their duffs and make a choice, which i believe will support firearms not bloomberg's anti mentality.

looking for corp website to post my thanks from the tarheel state.

ipse

Executive Offices
    (please direct correspondence to the attention of a department or individual)

1014 Vine Street
    Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1100
    (513) 762-4000
    www.kroger.com

Corporate Switchboard
    (513) 762-4000

tried calling Corp Swbd to ask for Mr. Schlotman's executive assistant but seems they closed at 1600EST
    Last edited by solus; 03-25-2015 at 04:38 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    John,mike, grape, et al., wheels for OCDO, and as many readers need to publicly acknowledge and privately send emails and call leaving messages for this CEO for his stance.

this was a big deal to publicly make this kinda of statement and for organizations to just glad hand ourselves at our good fortune, belittle's the CEO's efforts to 'oh hummm!'

by publicly throwing sincere accolades to support the CEO could show other CEOs who are fence sitting to get off their duffs and make a choice, which i believe will support firearms not bloomberg's anti mentality.

ipse

Executive Offices

1014 Vine Street
    (513) 762-4000
    www.kroger.com

Corporate Switchboard
    (513) 762-4000

tried calling Corp Swbd to ask for Mr. Schlotman's executive assistant but seems they closed at 1600EST
    +10000!!!

Seems like a human trait to be quick to complain and slow to compliment. This is one instance when we need to be very quick to compliment... and often.

Edited to add:
    Letter to Mr. Schlotman sent.......
    Last edited by Bikenut; 03-25-2015 at 05:07 PM.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post

ipse

Executive Offices

1014 Vine Street
    (513) 762-4000
    www.kroger.com

Corporate Switchboard
    (513) 762-4000

Great idea.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Somebody needs to upload that video to youtube before it is lost.

I have, in the past, posted my sincere gratitude about their resistance to MDA. I also open carried into my local King Soopers (owned by Kroger) just yesterday, and I think ONE person had a reaction at all. And I think she was just taken aback to see it (it's sadly not common in Lakewood, CO) - I would hardly call her reaction "negative".

Everybody else either didn't notice, or couldn't care less.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Somebody needs to upload that video to youtube before it is lost.
    What video?

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrockblc View Post
    What video?
    This video. I guess you read the story.....
    https://iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlayer/?...5-c0c2ddd0d8d2

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    This video. I guess you read the story.....
    https://iqmediacorp.com/ClipPlayer/?...5-c0c2ddd0d8d2
    Ah, I missed ONE link - which, of course, happened to be the one in question.

Bravo !