Thread: Victoria Mendez thanks stranger LAC who fatally shot son, Hakeem Shawky during attack

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Victoria Mendez thanks stranger LAC who fatally shot son, Hakeem Shawky during attack

The neighbor yelled, “Stop or I’m going to shoot,” Ms. Mendez said, before firing one shot into Shawky. That shot didn’t stop him, so the neighbor fired again, killing Shawky, Ms. Mendez said.

Phoenix police are not recommending the good Samaritan face any charges.

--Mod note--Moved thread--
    Not self-defense, but surely defense of another
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 03-26-2015 at 11:48 AM.
    .............>>> A Normie's Guide to the Alt-Right <<<.............
    Following condemnations by Hillary Clinton, everyone in the world is now trying to define exactly what the Alt-Right is. Most of them are getting it wrong.

Alexandria, VA at
    One meth-controlled life lost, one innocent life saved.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

“And then he proceeded to get into the car and started stabbing me and slashing at my throat, telling me that he was going to kill me,” she told the station. “He grabbed within the wound itself that he had created with his bare hands and he started pulling at my esophagus.”
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

northern wis
    But then she goes on saying he was such a good boy
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Tempe, Arizona

Victoria Mendez thanks stranger LAC who fatally shot son, Hakeem Shawky durin...

She also said that person was not her boy. One mother's way of dealing with grief. I hope she is able to find some peace from that awful situation. Truly a horrifying story.
    Last edited by PeterNSteinmetz; 03-29-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    But then she goes on saying he was such a good boy
    When he was not on drugs, he might well have been. Understand well that an individual strung out on drugs, especially meth, is not the same individual that they were before the drugs took over.

I give her a lot of credit for telling the man who shot her attacker that he did the right thing.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."