Thread: NO Glock Bluegun for you!

NO Glock Bluegun for you!

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/ind...e-gun-for-you/

GLOCKS ARE BACK!
    Glock has recently issued a New Contract with Ring’s Manufacturing Inc. (BLUEGUNS) to manufacture Glock Blueguns as we have been doing for the past 10 years. This new contract states that Glock restricts the sale of Glock Blueguns to the Public. We are restricted to selling Glock Blueguns to the Police, Military, Trainers, Police Distributors, or Holster Manufacturers. We ask that our customers abide by these rules and refrain from offering Glock Blueguns to the Public on the Internet, Publications or General Catalogs. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support.

WTF? What in God’s name would make Glock restrict the sale of a truly inert piece of plastic to the general population?
    Really? No Blueguns for you! [/soup nazi voice]

Are they afraid that one will accidentally go off by itself if someone who is not an Only One touches it?

It is a shame I do not like Glocks. Otherwise I'd write them and tell them I'd never buy anything from them because of this decision.

stay safe
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/ind...e-gun-for-you/

GLOCKS ARE BACK!
    Glock has recently issued a New Contract with Ring’s Manufacturing Inc. (BLUEGUNS) to manufacture Glock Blueguns as we have been doing for the past 10 years. This new contract states that Glock restricts the sale of Glock Blueguns to the Public. We are restricted to selling Glock Blueguns to the Police, Military, Trainers, Police Distributors, or Holster Manufacturers. We ask that our customers abide by these rules and refrain from offering Glock Blueguns to the Public on the Internet, Publications or General Catalogs. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support.

WTF? What in God’s name would make Glock restrict the sale of a truly inert piece of plastic to the general population?
    Really? No Blueguns for you! [/soup nazi voice]

Are they afraid that one will accidentally go off by itself if someone who is not an Only One touches it?

It is a shame I do not do anything that involves Blueguns. Otherwise I'd write them and tell them I'd never buy anything from them because of this decision.

edited 'cause I ranted about the wrong folks.
    stay safe.
    Last edited by skidmark; 03-26-2015 at 05:14 PM.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Not surprising from Glock, not in the least.

One day when people are able to get replicas, airsoft trademarked from S&W, Sig, Walther, and even Colt, it will bite them in the arse.

Airsoft people are already PO'd at Glock. What happens when these teens turn 21 and go to the local dealer? Will their desire to have what they have been denied draw them to Glock, or will they stay brand loyal?

I guess Customs will now have to search Cargo containers for poly training guns from China.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Wowwie!!!!

I dont know how you do it!

Two identical thread titles,,, one minute apart,,, in the same sub-fora.....
    Wow.....

Started by skidmark, Today 02:03 PM
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Skill?

Fat fingers?

Take your pick.

stay safe.

----Allahpundit

I'll take 3-D printing, for 50, Alex. Just make it 'different enough'...or a different color.

http://kitup.military.com/wp-content...d_like_toy.png

Yes, it's a joke...best I could find in rainbow.

I know this will upset someone,,, but

I thought three threads with the same name would be fun.

Anywhooooo,, When I saw the titles of the other threads,,,
    I started to wonder..

Why Glock would not want me to have a,,,
    Plastic, Blue, Practice toy gun facsimile...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

Well, "real" Glocks seem to "go off by themselves" seemingly far more often than any other brand of real gun, sooo, ya never know about a Glock product, no?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Don't buy Glock...simple..see how long they last