• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NO Glock Bluegun for you!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2015/03/26/no-blue-gun-for-you/

GLOCKS ARE BACK!
Glock has recently issued a New Contract with Ring’s Manufacturing Inc. (BLUEGUNS) to manufacture Glock Blueguns as we have been doing for the past 10 years. This new contract states that Glock restricts the sale of Glock Blueguns to the Public. We are restricted to selling Glock Blueguns to the Police, Military, Trainers, Police Distributors, or Holster Manufacturers. We ask that our customers abide by these rules and refrain from offering Glock Blueguns to the Public on the Internet, Publications or General Catalogs. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support.

WTF? What in God’s name would make Glock restrict the sale of a truly inert piece of plastic to the general population?

Really? No Blueguns for you! [/soup nazi voice]

Are they afraid that one will accidentally go off by itself if someone who is not an Only One touches it?

It is a shame I do not like Glocks. Otherwise I'd write them and tell them I'd never buy anything from them because of this decision.

stay safe

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://gunfreezone.net/wordpress/index.php/2015/03/26/no-blue-gun-for-you/

GLOCKS ARE BACK!
Glock has recently issued a New Contract with Ring’s Manufacturing Inc. (BLUEGUNS) to manufacture Glock Blueguns as we have been doing for the past 10 years. This new contract states that Glock restricts the sale of Glock Blueguns to the Public. We are restricted to selling Glock Blueguns to the Police, Military, Trainers, Police Distributors, or Holster Manufacturers. We ask that our customers abide by these rules and refrain from offering Glock Blueguns to the Public on the Internet, Publications or General Catalogs. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support.

WTF? What in God’s name would make Glock restrict the sale of a truly inert piece of plastic to the general population?

Really? No Blueguns for you! [/soup nazi voice]

Are they afraid that one will accidentally go off by itself if someone who is not an Only One touches it?

It is a shame I do not do anything that involves Blueguns. Otherwise I'd write them and tell them I'd never buy anything from them because of this decision.

edited 'cause I ranted about the wrong folks.
stay safe.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Not surprising from Glock, not in the least.

One day when people are able to get replicas, airsoft trademarked from S&W, Sig, Walther, and even Colt, it will bite them in the arse.

Airsoft people are already PO'd at Glock. What happens when these teens turn 21 and go to the local dealer? Will their desire to have what they have been denied draw them to Glock, or will they stay brand loyal?

I guess Customs will now have to search Cargo containers for poly training guns from China.

1245A Defender

I know this will upset someone,,, but

I thought three threads with the same name would be fun.

Anywhooooo,, When I saw the titles of the other threads,,,
I started to wonder..

Why Glock would not want me to have a,,,
Plastic, Blue, Practice toy gun facsimile...

OC for ME

Well, "real" Glocks seem to "go off by themselves" seemingly far more often than any other brand of real gun, sooo, ya never know about a Glock product, no?