Thread: Minnesota gun rights organizations?

Minnesota gun rights organizations?

Hey all, I'm from Michigan but looking for some contact info/web links on any gun rights organizations in Minnesota. This OCDO sub-forum doesn't seem to get too much traffic, but I'm assuming CC is at least popular. Thanks.
    "If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to."
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley
    "...go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams
    Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Hey all, I'm from Michigan but looking for some contact info/web links on any gun rights organizations in Minnesota. This OCDO sub-forum doesn't seem to get too much traffic, but I'm assuming CC is at least popular. Thanks.
    Www.gocra.org - Group that brought shall-issue Permit to Carry to MN, among many other pro gun laws. And stopped numerous Bloomberg bills despite anti-gun majorites in both chambers of the legislature and the Governor.

Www.mngopac.org - PAC getting pro 2A people in office and keeping anti 2A people out.

There's a group out of Iowa that pretends to be a MN or to fundraise, but they don't do anything productive in the legislature.

Hope that helps.
    Political Director - MN Gun Owners Caucus/PAC
    NRA Instructor (BP, PPITH, PPOTH, Shotshell + Metallic Reloading, RSO)
    Certified Glock Armorer - Permit to Carry Instructor - Aegis Outdoors

Thanks!
    "If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to."
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley
    "...go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams
    Wheels