• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Problem with Maps link on Home page

PavePusher

On the Home Page (http://www.opencarry.org/) the 'Maps' header link used to go to a page with thumbnails of all the maps. Now it goes directly to the Open Carry map. I'm not sure when that change occurred, but I really miss the original feature. It was a very useful link to use when debating Anti's.

Can we get that back? Or are there technical reasons for it due to the adverts, etc?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The "MAPS" link has been expanded.

Clicking on "MAPS" will show these:

Media Summary
OC_Summary.png

Detailed Breakdown

Nine other maps are selectable as desired from the dropdown.

Last edited: