• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Columbus, NE Open Carry While Traveling.

bwarren917

Hi OCF Members,

I will be traveling to Columbus, NE in the coming days and was unsure of anyone's experience in that area. Perhaps even some input on what I might expect while OCing in this area? I will be carrying cash so to play it safe, I need to OC. Any input? I'm coming from Billings, MT, and don't know what to expect in that part of the world. Thanks!

solus

what kinda vehicle you going to be in, which route you taking, where in columbus you going, and oh ya how much are you carrying???

i'm sorry OP you ask for advice on a public forum about OC'g 11 hours to a town of 22K advertising you need to OC cuz you're carrying cash?

the only thing you forgot to mention is the questions i asked...

you might consider retracting your post mate!!

ipse

bwarren917

what kinda vehicle you going to be in, which route you taking, where in columbus you going, and oh ya how much are you carrying???

i'm sorry OP you ask for advice on a public forum about OC'g 11 hours to a town of 22K advertising you need to OC cuz you're carrying cash?

the only thing you forgot to mention is the questions i asked...

you might consider retracting your post mate!!

ipse

Thanks for the reply. However, I am confused as to what you are asking and suggesting. I came and left a long time ago, so it's no longer a factor.