Thread: Children with guns

Children with guns

800 people, men, women, "O" say it is not so!!! Mom, dads with kids. O M G !! Children with guns, rifles, ARs and those nasty 223s. and shotguns. Shooting thousands of rounds. At Front Sight this Friday and weekend training. We must stop this madness! !! NO one got hurt, not one argument, no one had anything stolen. People having disputes over parking spots, you take no thatís ok I get another one you take it. There should be a law against this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    800 people, men, women, "O" say it is not so!!! Mom, dads with kids. O M G !! Children with guns, rifles, ARs and those nasty 223s. and shotguns. Shooting thousands of rounds. At Front Sight this Friday and weekend training. We must stop this madness! !! NO one got hurt, not one argument, no one had anything stolen. People having disputes over parking spots, you take no thatís ok I get another one you take it. There should be a law against this!!!!!
    After a front sight class, it was actually weird to not see everyone in public open carrying.

There is a 7 and 9 year old set of sisters that regularly compete with full size 1911's at the shooting park by my house. It's actually kinda funny when people think kids aren't responsible enough for guns and I tell em about it.

I am taking a handgun skill builder this Fri/Sat. I will gladly keep an eye on those Nasty vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    I am taking a handgun skill builder this Fri/Sat. I will gladly keep an eye on those Nasty vermin.
    Have fun. I am trying to decide do the skill builder or shotgun next.

Quote Originally Posted by J_dazzle23 View Post
    After a front sight class, it was actually weird to not see everyone in public open carrying.

There is a 7 and 9 year old set of sisters that regularly compete with full size 1911's at the shooting park by my house. It's actually kinda funny when people think kids aren't responsible enough for guns and I tell em about it.
    Oh, stop pulling our leg! There's absolutely no way two children can be expected to show any maturity or sense of responsibility, not to mention the fact that two little weakling girls could get it into their head to try the man-sport of the manly-man.
    /sarcasm

Props to those two (especially for rocking the 1911s), and a "hurrah!" for their parents, I say!
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

ďLife, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.Ē - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Oh, stop pulling our leg! There's absolutely no way two children can be expected to show any maturity or sense of responsibility, not to mention the fact that two little weakling girls could get it into their head to try the man-sport of the manly-man.
    /sarcasm

Props to those two (especially for rocking the 1911s), and a "hurrah!" for their parents, I say!
    I shook their parents hands and told them they were my parenting role models.

No, I'm not joking