• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Children with guns

28kfps

800 people, men, women, "O" say it is not so!!! Mom, dads with kids. O M G !! Children with guns, rifles, ARs and those nasty 223s. and shotguns. Shooting thousands of rounds. At Front Sight this Friday and weekend training. We must stop this madness! !! NO one got hurt, not one argument, no one had anything stolen. People having disputes over parking spots, you take no that’s ok I get another one you take it. There should be a law against this!!!!!

J_dazzle23

800 people, men, women, "O" say it is not so!!! Mom, dads with kids. O M G !! Children with guns, rifles, ARs and those nasty 223s. and shotguns. Shooting thousands of rounds. At Front Sight this Friday and weekend training. We must stop this madness! !! NO one got hurt, not one argument, no one had anything stolen. People having disputes over parking spots, you take no that’s ok I get another one you take it. There should be a law against this!!!!!
After a front sight class, it was actually weird to not see everyone in public open carrying.

There is a 7 and 9 year old set of sisters that regularly compete with full size 1911's at the shooting park by my house. It's actually kinda funny when people think kids aren't responsible enough for guns and I tell em about it.

Rusty Young Man

After a front sight class, it was actually weird to not see everyone in public open carrying.

There is a 7 and 9 year old set of sisters that regularly compete with full size 1911's at the shooting park by my house. It's actually kinda funny when people think kids aren't responsible enough for guns and I tell em about it.

Oh, stop pulling our leg! There's absolutely no way two children can be expected to show any maturity or sense of responsibility, not to mention the fact that two little weakling girls could get it into their head to try the man-sport of the manly-man.:rolleyes:
/sarcasm

Props to those two (especially for rocking the 1911s:cool:), and a "hurrah!" for their parents, I say!

J_dazzle23

Oh, stop pulling our leg! There's absolutely no way two children can be expected to show any maturity or sense of responsibility, not to mention the fact that two little weakling girls could get it into their head to try the man-sport of the manly-man.:rolleyes:
/sarcasm

Props to those two (especially for rocking the 1911s:cool:), and a "hurrah!" for their parents, I say!
I shook their parents hands and told them they were my parenting role models.

No, I'm not joking :)