• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart gunfight leaves 1 dead, 8 injured

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Walmart gunfight leaves 1 dead, 8 injured, 6 others arrested 3/26/15

An altercation at a Cottonwood, Arizona, Walmart Saturday night turned into a gunfight between seven suspects and eight police officers in the parking lot and ended with one fatality, two people being shot and six suspects — including at least one juvenile — behind bars.

http://www.guns.com/2015/03/26/assa...ves-one-dead-8-injured-and-6-others-arrested/

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Well, the opening sentence of that "article" leaves a bit to be desired. It says a gun-fight between seven suspects and eight cops. Yet, it sounds more like a gun-fight between maybe a couple family members and police. You can betcha that if all seven family members had guns and were shooting at police, the list of charges wouldn't be just for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer.

That first sentence in the article places more shooters at the scene than the Clantons and Earps at the OK Corral! Imagine! A fire-fight between fifteen combatants in a WalMart parking lot.

I think there is more to the story.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Well, the opening sentence of that "article" leaves a bit to be desired. It says a gun-fight between seven suspects and eight cops. Yet, it sounds more like a gun-fight between maybe a couple family members and police. You can betcha that if all seven family members had guns and were shooting at police, the list of charges wouldn't be just for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer.

That first sentence in the article places more shooters at the scene than the Clantons and Earps at the OK Corral! Imagine! A fire-fight between fifteen combatants in a WalMart parking lot.

Agree...

twoskinsonemanns

I'm sure you are right. What a bizarre story though lol. Even if no guns were involved at all it would be bizarre.
Even if you were going to live in a van down by the walmart, the women in the men's room and assaulting the employee is just bizarre.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I'm sure you are right. What a bizarre story though lol. Even if no guns were involved at all it would be bizarre.
Even if you were going to live in a van down by the walmart, the women in the men's room and assaulting the employee is just bizarre.

I'll agree the report is bizarre. What actually happened might make a lot more sense.

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Wow, for telling news being their sole purpose, news agencies are pretty bad at it. :shock:

I wouldn't be surprised for it to turn out to be something like WW guessed.

Rusty Young Man

I just hope they don't Escape! That could lead to a Trek, maybe to Denali, and they'll have to send an Envoy to recover them...

Based on the articles, I think they'd send an Armada after them.

As long as they don't have an Aztek guide them, but they might want a Trooper along.

I don't know. If the Navigator knows what they're doing, they might be able to avoid any Patrol that comes their way.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Awesome Thread Twist! Can It Get Any Worsted?

Oh dear, this whole situation could Escalade quickly.

Oh, my, yes! Yukon tell its happening when you have to Dodge bullets! That is when Yugo. Don't hang around trying to be a Challenger or act Intrepid.

:)

Last edited: