• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I just dropped $60

WalkingWolf

Kewl but no thank you~~~I buy white pocket t-shirts from Wally world for a little more than a dollar. That is what I mostly wear in the summer, in the winter by t-shirts are covered up by a button up shirt.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Maybe the T. Jefferson quote one. The rest are too close to what Mommies Demand will have a cow about, and I don't think that is good for getting the message out.

YMMV.

stay safe.

Rusty Young Man

Found some cool shirts, thought some might get a kick out of them.

Would you sport any of these?

Why or why not?

http://teespring.com/stores/i-love-my-2nd-amendment-ts

I pride myself in being cost-effective (not the same as cheap!), so I probably wouldn't buy any of those shirts unless they were having a special that included reduced S&H; any money I waste elsewhere is money I can't waste on food or spend responsibly on ammo (see? I'm NOT cheap, just prioritize differently).:p

If I found myself in possession of a "Free T-Shirt!" coupon, I think I would go for the "My guns aren't illegal, just UNDOCUMENTED" shirt.
Why? Because of my skin color/heritage AND because I'd like to see how people who make the "No person is illegal" argument react to it while a Latino (me) wears it.:)

I've noticed it kind of throws the leftist bunch for a loop when they see a non-old, non-white, non-racist, non- (ad infinitum) person OCing since it doesn't conform to the image they try to push about OCers, gun carriers, and the firearm community.

nobama

The Tree of Liberty for me. Since obama got elected, I thought its appropriate.

Rusty Young Man

Rusty, the term I use is 'frugal'...

ipse

Correct. I used to use that term as well, but that changed* since I began receiving food (usually pastries) for helping family and friends find better deals on their purchases (or not get the short end of the deal).
Sometimes it pays to be the only person in the circle who knows about tools and auto repair.

I think of it as a small price to pay for my consultation, hence "cost-effective".:p

*or I was typing hurriedly and couldn't think of the correct term, so I wrote the first thing that came to mind.:lol:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Maybe the T. Jefferson quote one. The rest are too close to what Mommies Demand will have a cow about, and I don't think that is good for getting the message out.

Agreed. If you want to be a jerk and merely scare and or tick off a lot of people, those t-shirts will certainly do the job. But if you want to advance the front of our Second Amendment cause, there are far better ways.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

I like em. I have a couple from the Sons of Liberty collection. Anyone that thinks I'm a jerk for wearing it is probably the sort to think I'm a jerk for frightening the children by OC. Couldn't care less what they think.
This is the one a bum around in most.
SOL107_page1.jpg

WalkingWolf

What good are t-shirts without a pocket~~~sheeeeesh I have become my father. He never wore a t-shirt that did not have a pocket, even when he was wearing it as an undergarment. Same for me.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I'm not a T-shirt sorta guy.

One of these days I'll get around to getting a regular shirt silk-screened or embroidered:

"Freedom: the ultimate high."

Last edited:

AB Dada

I like $7 buck t's gun shirt -is it because i am black? Also like the Hog converts veggies to bacon!

http://www.7bucktees.com/shop/its-because-im-black-ar-15-t-shirt/

http://www.7bucktees.com/shop/converts-vegetables-to-bacon-t-shirt/

I own that website (I also do 99% of the printing myself!) and a long term supporter of open carry.

If you don't see a shirt design you like, always let me know and I will design it at no charge and toss it on there (starting at $7, even less with coupon code).

Appreciate the support and links!