• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New bills proposed !!! (Read here)

Vagrant

Vagrant

What I don't get is "fear of discharge" on a ride, ur on a Rollercoaster you are strapped in, the only real ride I could see being a problem is something making u drop at an extremely fast velocity and you having just a kydex holster

solus

the new bill also contains specific requirements for posting 'no concealed firearm' signs...
All signs must be posted at each entrance into a building where a person with a
44 concealed handgun permit is prohibited from carrying a concealed handgun and must meet all
45 of the following criteria:
46 (1) Be clearly visible from outside the building.
47 (2) Be eight inches wide by 12 inches tall in size.
48 (3) Contain the words "NO CONCEALED HANDGUNS ALLOWED" in black
49 one-inch tall uppercase type at the bottom of the sign and centered between
50 the lateral edges of the sign.
General Assembly of North Carolina Session 2015
Page 8 DRH10226-SA-10 (03/18)
1 (4) Contain a black silhouette of a handgun inside a circle seven inches in
2 diameter with a diagonal line that runs from the lower left to the upper right
3 at a 45-degree angle from the horizontal.
4 (5) Be placed not less than 40 inches and not more than 60 inches from the
5 bottom of the building's entrance door

http://ncleg.net/Applications/BillLookUp/LoadBillDocument.aspx?SessionCode=2015&DocNum=2842&SeqNum=0

but says nothing about OC'g...

ipse

Last edited: