• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Worst shooting drill ever made

protias

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1630240670531484

Who in their right mind would want to do this? I can't understand why anyone would willingly get muzzled, let alone muzzled with live ammunition being in the firearm. I can only imagine what kind of **** the owner of this establishment would go through if someone got injured or killed.

There isn't a facepalm big enough for this stupidity.

HPmatt

They got a lot more people in China - fire away boys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rusty Young Man

Sometimes, you just have to wonder if the world wouldn't be a better place if we let Darwinism do it's thing by getting rid of really obvious warning labels (think "Warning: sharp object" on scissor packages or "Caution: Hot" on coffee cups:().

[video=youtube;rI01qKAqYts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?hc_location=ufi&v=rI01qKAqYts[/video]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Grapeshot

Nothing left?
That way there be dragons. Read the sign - it tells you all about it.

stay safe.
Right.

protias

Sometimes, you just have to wonder if the world wouldn't be a better place if we let Darwinism do it's thing by getting rid of really obvious warning labels (think "Warning: sharp object" on scissor packages or "Caution: Hot" on coffee cups:().

[video=youtube;rI01qKAqYts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?hc_location=ufi&v=rI01qKAqYts[/video]

"I don't recommend doing this, but I'm going to participate in doing this."

giphy.gif

HPmatt

A lot of comments on that maybe being in Russia. Russians don't say "Go, and go".
Unfortunately this looks like some American stupidity.

Favorite Russian joke - 'they pretend to pay us and we pretend to work'.

There was another schadenfreude one about a guy's donkey dying, but I can't remember it all - something about glee about neighbor's donkey dying...but the guy laughing was too poor to even own a donkey - point about jealously, even if everyone in misery...

sudden valley gunner

I work with and know lots of Russians. Some seem to have a culturally different outlook on gun safety.

I've had to lecture more than one.

Oh yea and I hear "Go and go" all the time.

Last edited: