• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater RVA OC Breakfast tomorrow 4/11 9:30 AM - River City Diner

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
1 - Hey! I'm retired. I'm lucky I know what day of the week it is.

2 - Grapeshot insists that he must go watch a soccer game tomorrow. I'm going to quiz him on what colors the uniforms were.

3 - Breakfast at River City Diner. Official start time is 9:30 AM. Souper-seekrit start time is 9:30 AM. Remember to tip your server - they will be there all week.

stay safe.

Last edited by a moderator:

scouser

1 - Hey! I'm retired. I'm lucky I know what day of the week it is.

2 - Grapeshot insists that he must go watch a soccer game tomorrow. I'm going to quiz him on what colors the uniforms were.

3 - Breakfast at River City Diner. Official start time is 9:30 AM. Souper-seekrit start time is 9:30 AM. Remember to tip your server - they will be there all week.

stay safe.

it's not a uniform .. it's a kit

they're not jerseys .. they're shirts

it's not a field .. it's a pitch

it's not a referee .. it's the b@$*@&# in the black .. (at least that was how the song we sang in the 80s went .. before they started wearing green or yellow shirts)

the table washer and I will be there

FBrinson

Have fun folks, Spring Turkey season opens tomorrow. I'll be outdoors pretending to hunt all morning.

scouser

Will we need the secret password and handshake? ;>)

you going to be there?

I'm only asking because the entire 4 mile road trip from home to RCD is going to be a mix of Logan singing along to a punk version of the old children's song "Nellie the Elephant" (that's on repeat when he's in the car, it was that or The Wiggles and The Wiggles get closer to winning as each week passes), and Logan asking "is Bob going to be there?"

va_tazdad

you going to be there?

I'm only asking because the entire 4 mile road trip from home to RCD is going to be a mix of Logan singing along to a punk version of the old children's song "Nellie the Elephant" (that's on repeat when he's in the car, it was that or The Wiggles and The Wiggles get closer to winning as each week passes), and Logan asking "is Bob going to be there?"

LOL As of this time, I have all intention of being there. No call offs yet, but that is always subject to change.

I am looking forward to seeing my little buddy and the rest of you folks.

;>)