Thread: shooting at wayne CC this morning...at least one dead

shooting at wayne CC this morning...at least one dead

http://www.wnct.com/story/28785682/w...ge-on-lockdown

colleges in the area put on lockdown!!

sigh

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Wayne County Sheriff's Major Tom Effler said other employees at the college identified the shooter as a former student.
    .........Effler said the shooter used a "long gun" and was no longer believed to be on campus.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0N41D020150413
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

still at large which is surprising...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Police described Stancil as a white male with tattoos on his face.
    Oddly abbreviated description...
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver View Post
    Oddly abbreviated description...
    Other reports give a better description of Kenneth Stancil III, including his picture.
    http://abc11.com/news/suspect-sought...ollege/655194/
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Other reports give a better description of Kenneth Stancil III, including his picture.
    http://abc11.com/news/suspect-sought...ollege/655194/
    That makes more sense. The first just struck me as odd. Thanks for the update.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

They'll never catch him. He blends in too well.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Apprehended

Got him - he was found asleep on a beach in Daytona Beach, FL.........

http://www.nbc12.com/story/28795456/...ng-apprehended

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    They'll never catch him. He blends in too well.

stay safe.
    sooo many comments skid, sooo little time, but to remain PC, i shall be a gentleman and refrain from relating the comments.

ipse

Ohhhh come on solus! Go ahead and make our day! PC to me means
    "Pure Comedy" LOL

Dennis in Idaho

"You'll always remember the Ride! The destination is great, don't get me wrong, but you'll ALWAYS Remember the Ride!"

oh you mean like the ride the San Bernardino deputies gave the bloke the other day? I am sure he will always remember the ride, hopefully all the way to the bank; as will the deputies as they defend themselves in the judicial system from their PC = Pi$$'d @ Citizens mode

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	222-1kau2t_AuSt_55.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	12474

can i pass on that adventure??

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 04-14-2015 at 01:11 PM.

apparently the shooting has now been declared a hate crime as the deceased was homosexual and the alleged shooter is now being associated with hate supremacy groups AKA whiteknight? mother says deceased made sexual overtures towards the alleged shooter? (cite below)

also of concern is the fact the deceased BF disappeared last year...

course it could be as simple as a grudge killing since the alleged shooter was fired by the deceased in February for failing to show up for work...darn pesky HR rules of gotta show up to get $$$...

the ink on the lad's face is minor as his neck if completely filled in with design...whew!! and ken doesn't look good in orange either...geez

http://heavy.com/news/2015/04/kennet...ooting-victim/

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 04-14-2015 at 01:35 PM.