• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

shooting at wayne CC this morning...at least one dead

DLeeHarley

Ohhhh come on solus! Go ahead and make our day! PC to me means
"Pure Comedy" LOL

Dennis in Idaho

"You'll always remember the Ride! The destination is great, don't get me wrong, but you'll ALWAYS Remember the Ride!"

solus

oh you mean like the ride the San Bernardino deputies gave the bloke the other day? I am sure he will always remember the ride, hopefully all the way to the bank; as will the deputies as they defend themselves in the judicial system from their PC = Pi$$'d @ Citizens mode

222-1kau2t_AuSt_55.jpg

can i pass on that adventure??

ipse

Last edited:

solus

apparently the shooting has now been declared a hate crime as the deceased was homosexual and the alleged shooter is now being associated with hate supremacy groups AKA whiteknight? mother says deceased made sexual overtures towards the alleged shooter? (cite below)

also of concern is the fact the deceased BF disappeared last year...

course it could be as simple as a grudge killing since the alleged shooter was fired by the deceased in February for failing to show up for work...darn pesky HR rules of gotta show up to get $$$...

the ink on the lad's face is minor as his neck if completely filled in with design...whew!! and ken doesn't look good in orange either...geez

http://heavy.com/news/2015/04/kenneth-stancil-wayne-community-college-shooting-victim/

ipse

Last edited: