Thread: Three vendors arrested for stealing from other vendors at gun show

North Chesterfield VA

Three vendors arrested for stealing from other vendors at gun show

I've been reading comments here and there about one of those guys being a bit "sketchy", and some rumors that inventory (business and personal) are going to be compared to bound books. Given the description of the firearms involved my bet is on them wanting to add to their personal collection.

This incident leaves me conflicted - that state-of-the-art video surveillance caught these guys is a good thing while being under state-of-the-art video surveillance is a troubling thing. I'd hate to think it is the only way we will be able to have nice things.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

north mason county, Washington, USA

Not the right link...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Jefferson County, CO
    Here's a link. Short on details, but interesting nonetheless.