• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Three vendors arrested for stealing from other vendors at gun show

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://www.handgunhunt.com/promo/membership/features/readNewArticle.php?oid=11

I've been reading comments here and there about one of those guys being a bit "sketchy", and some rumors that inventory (business and personal) are going to be compared to bound books. Given the description of the firearms involved my bet is on them wanting to add to their personal collection.

This incident leaves me conflicted - that state-of-the-art video surveillance caught these guys is a good thing while being under state-of-the-art video surveillance is a troubling thing. I'd hate to think it is the only way we will be able to have nice things.

stay safe.