• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Minion creats hostile work environment - tries to date benevolent overlord

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
From the thread at http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...F-N-G-living-in-Hampton&p=2135045#post2135045

skid, to assist you in your new found enterprise, my contribution, per your request ~ shipping has been paid, to your holster collection, er business, is set to arrive the evening of the 25th @ 3044 Stony Point Road, i have asked for signature, so please be kind enough to acknowledge it.

thanks for taking my excessive items off my hands and hope you can make some use, er $$$!

ipse

Maybe you can 1) read that thread again to get the correct date, and 2) work it out with your shipper to change the delivery date.

Honestly, trying to get good help gets harder and harder all the time. HR will be contacting you regarding the corrective actions you will need to complete if you wish to remain employed as a minion.

stay safe.

skid, my eye/hand coordination isn't what it used to be...

while dealing w/HR i will present my partition for unionization consideration of your newly founded organization...

and it seems the Nevada branch union rep is already behind me...

minion...whah hoooo a promotion...i so deserve this promotion....the extra money will come in handy to buy my mare leg...thanks

ipse
minion extraordinaire
skid enterprises...

like the sound of that...

ps: like most things in life skid...you won't see my shipper coming until the package is in your hands...:shocker:

We had our monthly OC dinner tonight. At the end of the dinner our server brought out a boquet a certain minion (see above) sent, apparently in an attempt to get me to go to the prom with him.:uhoh: (Can't think of any other reason why he'd send a boquet.:p)

Not only has this created a hostile work environment, it places me in the dilema of letting my minion down gently. Hope he can understand that the vow I took as a child to never date outside my own species :shocker: is still in effect.

OK, enough of the good-natured noogeying of my minion. The minion sent an edible arrangements boquet. It was fun.

I'd retaliate but the recent rains have washed the "Free Candy" off the side of my van.

Well played, sir.

stay safe.

solus

Milord, merry met as the honour was, of course, mine...small payment for the recent pig pull hosted by yourself...

go well into the night...

ipse

addendum..darwin classified you? Really?

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

You guys make the cutest couple
happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I think I saw a tear in Skid's eye - of course he would deny.

The helium balloons were a nice touch, but the detonator failed to ignite such a noble gas.

Seriously, the edible arrangement was a fitting curtain call to a most pleasant meal with friends.....lots of great conversation too.