• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Facebook troll accusations

peterarthur

After supporting this organization for several years and having been arrested for open carty and after appearing on national news to positively represent open carry in Missouri, why am I labeled a troll and booted off the page for asking an honest question about another Facebook user??? So instead of discussing the abuse, I merely get booted while some sophomoric jerk posts testicle pacifiers, but I'm the troll?? What's going on??

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
After supporting this organization for several years and having been arrested for open carty and after appearing on national news to positively represent open carry in Missouri, why am I labeled a troll and booted off the page for asking an honest question about another Facebook user??? So instead of discussing the abuse, I merely get booted while some sophomoric jerk posts testicle pacifiers, but I'm the troll?? What's going on??
:confused: I have no idea... clarification, please.

HP995

I have no clue about this incident either. But thanks for your advocacy!

We need less infighting. The opponents of gun rights are generally unified. They will work with just about anyone to oppose us.

We need to maintain the numbers to maintain our rights. Also it looks bad to have people bickering.

(Arguing can be a good thing - but bickering - "trolls, jerks" - you know what I mean.)

Unite for gun rights! :)

solus

which organization are you purportedly supporting? OCDO? i merely ask the question because your last post to the forum seems to be almost 2 years ago??

who labeled you a troll??

of course the use of the term you used in your post here: quote ...sophomoric jerk posts testicle pacifiers... unquote; are words i truly haven't thought of putting together since elementary school while holler'g at someone (would now be classified a bully) who pushed me out of line for the slide!!

so Peter, in your words, what's going on??

ipse

peterarthur

which organization are you purportedly supporting? OCDO? i merely ask the question because your last post to the forum seems to be almost 2 years ago??

of course the use of the term you used in your post here: quote ...sophomoric jerk posts testicle pacifiers... unquote; are words i truly haven't thought of putting together since elementary school while holler'g at someone (would now be classified a bully) who pushed me out of line for the slide!!

ipse

I was asking why they were calling another poster a troll when he mentioned a real life incident of a cop drowning a suspect and it being covered up by the prosecutor who was being "influenced" by the cops, blackmail or bribes or something.

It was someone who owned the page "Open Carry Missouri" who booted me after calling me a troll. My reference to testicle pacifier was regarding a picture of a baby pacifier with testicles to suck on, which is a sophomoric response.

I moved to Arizona 2 years ago and there is way more open carry but way less drama about it, so I have stopped spending a lot of time in the forums. I now work directly with the city police chief on my town (next door neighbor) who is an excellent human being that helped clean out the corruption when he came here a few years ago. A model of what a cop should be, and he is getting the department certified.

I hope Missouri continues the positive momentum, as I have friends and family there still, but whoever is running that Facebook page is acting like a 14 year old.

Btw, US Army veteran, 51 years old. I don't do pics of testicles or troll dolls, etc. I speak like a man as if conversing with men. I guess that's not what is done on Facebook.

Oh yeah, Scott Weber was the pic poster. Also William St. Michael. Alan Christian, some sort of LEO I think, Amad A. Lawman, who pretends to be moral calls the "troll" a piece of s***.

Lovely bunch.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitney

Arguing vs Debating ??

The root issue in a nuthead! To make a gun-like metaphor, words properly used are like a 1000-yard rifle. Y'all use words like a SBR shotty, splattering all and sundry with un-aimed/mis-aimed pellets that are mostly irritating and harmless.

Arguing =/= argumentative. To argue is to defend. An attorney argues.

Bickering is roughly quarreling tiresomely.

"Ya know" paints the speaker as unlettered at least.

I'm not being argumentative.... I'm trying to explain why I'm right.

;)

~Whitney

Ezek

[.QUOTE=solus;2137349]which organization are you purportedly supporting? OCDO? i merely ask the question because your last post to the forum seems to be almost 2 years ago??

ipse

I was asking why they were calling another poster a troll when he mentioned a real life incident of a cop drowning a suspect and it being covered up by the prosecutor who was being "influenced" by the cops, blackmail or bribes or something.

It was someone who owned the page "Open Carry Missouri" who booted me after calling me a troll. My reference to testicle pacifier was regarding a picture of a baby pacifier with testicles to suck on, which is a sophomoric response.

I moved to Arizona 2 years ago and there is way more open carry but way less drama about it, so I have stopped spending a lot of time in the forums. I now work directly with the city police chief on my town (next door neighbor) who is an excellent human being that helped clean out the corruption when he came here a few years ago. A model of what a cop should be, and he is getting the department certified.

I hope Missouri continues the positive momentum, as I have friends and family there still, but whoever is running that Facebook page is acting like a 14 year old.

Btw, US Army veteran, 51 years old. I don't do pics of testicles or troll dolls, etc. I speak like a man as if conversing with men. I guess that's not what is done on Facebook.

Oh yeah, Scott Weber was the pic poster. Also William St. Michael. Alan Christian, some sort of LEO I think, Amad A. Lawman, who pretends to be moral calls the "troll" a piece of s***.

Lovely bunch.

Thanks.

I don't waste my time on Facebook, a bunch of social degenerate rejects practically, literally, live on that particular website. I find it a huge waste of time.

if they wish to call you a "crybaby" eating a "bag of d***s" for posting something about LEO corruption and blackmailing, and you have evidence to support it, then they are part of the problem in the LEO community, and feel they should be above the law and have the right to rule over things like life and death. these are the New Mexico LEO style Gestapo, Jack booted thugs, all those conspiracy places tell you about. If Karma comes around for them and gives them a proverbial bitch slap I have no sympathy for them.

it is unfortunate, your treatment, but it is facebook, where the majority of people never graduated highschool apparently.

HP995

it is unfortunate, your treatment, but it is facebook, where the majority of people never graduated highschool apparently.

No, people on Facebook have graduated - from YouTube comments that is.

Too bad. Sometimes people forget their purpose and start attacking friendlies. I'm always sorry to see that happen.

Also, pacifiers should not be corrupted in that way! That's just wrong. :)

peterarthur

Lovely bunch.

Thanks.

I don't waste my time on Facebook, a bunch of social degenerate rejects practically, literally, live on that particular website. I find it a huge waste of time.

if they wish to call you a "crybaby" eating a "bag of d***s" for posting something about LEO corruption and blackmailing, and you have evidence to support it, then they are part of the problem in the LEO community, and feel they should be above the law and have the right to rule over things like life and death. these are the New Mexico LEO style Gestapo, Jack booted thugs, all those conspiracy places tell you about. If Karma comes around for them and gives them a proverbial bitch slap I have no sympathy for them.

No, people on Facebook have graduated - from YouTube comments that is.

Too bad. Sometimes people forget their purpose and start attacking friendlies. I'm always sorry to see that happen.

Also, pacifiers should not be corrupted in that way! That's just wrong. :)

Why do you come to OCDO to complain about something had happened to you on facebook. What do you hope to accomplish?

Complain? Mmm, no. Accomplish?? Good question. I have seen remarks on this site that are about as bad. I know that I had friends on this site that also were on the Facebook group page. I guess I was wondering what changed and why the page went downhill. It used to be a good place to discuss OC. And Facebook is more convenient than forums like these, anyway. This site is not well suited to phone access :)

Anyway, it's not terribly important, more a matter of curiosity as to why the page got so bad, and i thought someone here might know.

Thanks.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
Didn't even know there was an Open Carry MO FB page but then I'm not on there much and pretty much just use it to keep in touch with people with whom I wouldn't otherwise conveniently interact. I hope they are generally poorly representing OC and MO carry generally and that the reported incident is an anomaly.

solus

sorry OP little johnny threw you off the FB playground...sounds like you deserved it with elementary aged taunts and slurs...

why on earth do you suspect the august membership of this group wishes to be dragged into your debacle on something that isn't germane to anything.

ipse

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Hey Pete,

must have missed the thread and have no explanations to give beyond the site admin booting folks for name calling.

Could be a mistake completely by a misplaced click as well.

By no means is it highly regulated but a few of the folks you mention earlier in the thread have indeed completed task that are outlined as against the group rules.

You are welcome to PM me and I can talk to the admin if you like to try and find out details, or not your call sir.

Beyond the facebook drama, hope life is treating you and "the herd" very well sir. Still bouncing all over the place myself and haven't been too active this year.

TTYL

Richieg150

I personally know Peter, he is no TROLL. He is a advocate and was an advocate for OC here in Missouri before moving to Arizona, while here, he was tried and proven genuine. That's not something I can say of all those I have met personally who post or chime in on this board. Never been to the OC facebook page, not a huge fan of facebook, for the obvious reasons others have already posted. To save myself all the sophomoric postings of some, I just don't go there. I let others with more time, debate with those needing enlightenment.... they will be busy...

Renegadez

Peterarthur, Sorry to here about your FB issues from now just know that FB is the AntiChrist and that you should not bother with it. I am IT Sys Admin and have a lot of info on the back uses of FB. This is a Public Service Announcement please carry on.