• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bob Owens says man who successfully defended himself while OCing won't OC again

g21sfpistol

Banned
I think its funny you posted this hours ago and no one has said anything. all the talk on here about "no one will attack me if I OC" " im a ninja, I have great situational awareness" has been proven wrong. they guy even noticed him before the attack, and they believe he was attacked because he wanted his gun. heck not long ago a OCer was tackled because he had a gun. not that I agree with the person who tackled him, but it didn't stop him from being attacked.

WalkingWolf

I think its funny you posted this hours ago and no one has said anything. all the talk on here about "no one will attack me if I OC" " im a ninja, I have great situational awareness" has been proven wrong. they guy even noticed him before the attack, and they believe he was attacked because he wanted his gun. heck not long ago a OCer was tackled because he had a gun. not that I agree with the person who tackled him, but it didn't stop him from being attacked.

Somebody needs to put up some facts, otherwise it is just conjecture and ASSumptions.

And even on the slight chance there is merit, it would still be well under .0001%. in fact the OC allowed the the person to get the drop on the thug. Speaking of SA, how the hell did the guy get close to him to begin with with a baseball bat. Ohhhh wait he normally CC's so he does not think he will be attacked so he has no SA.

Last edited:

g21sfpistol

Banned
Somebody needs to put up some facts, otherwise it is just conjecture and ASSumptions.

And even on the slight chance there is merit, it would still be well under .0001%. in fact the OC allowed the the person to get the drop on the thug. Speaking of SA, how the hell did the guy get close to him to begin with with a baseball bat. Ohhhh wait he normally CC's so he does not think he will be attacked so he has no SA.

like someone posted above

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...d-robbery-of-OCer-in-Washington-state-WalMart

WalkingWolf

2 Concealed Carry Holders Kill Each Other In Road Rage Incident

Two men are dead after pulling guns on each other during a road rage incident on Wednesday night.

Police said the dispute began when one car was tailgating another in the Michigan town of Ionia, population 11,400.

Both drivers pulled into the parking lot of a local car wash and stepped out of their vehicles, according to ABC affiliate WZZM-TV. Witnesses said the tailgating driver fired first, and the other driver returned fire.

When ambulances arrived, the men -- Ionia residents James Pullam, 43, and Robert Taylor, 56 -- were given medical care and transported to a local hospital, where they were pronounced dead, Detroit News reported.

Both men fired handguns and had valid licenses to carry concealed weapons, according to authorities, Detroit News said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/michigan-concealed-carry-road-rage-two-dead_n_3956491.html

And this is just one of many road rage incidents that involve CC permit holders. And this is a legitimate news report, not some BS claim of an anonymous poster and comment section.

Last edited:

solus

uh, duh, nightmare posted the link where this has been discussed to death...welcome to OCDO...

ipse

g21sfpistol

Banned
Two men are dead after pulling guns on each other during a road rage incident on Wednesday night.

Police said the dispute began when one car was tailgating another in the Michigan town of Ionia, population 11,400.

Both drivers pulled into the parking lot of a local car wash and stepped out of their vehicles, according to ABC affiliate WZZM-TV. Witnesses said the tailgating driver fired first, and the other driver returned fire.

When ambulances arrived, the men -- Ionia residents James Pullam, 43, and Robert Taylor, 56 -- were given medical care and transported to a local hospital, where they were pronounced dead, Detroit News reported.

Both men fired handguns and had valid licenses to carry concealed weapons, according to authorities, Detroit News said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/michigan-concealed-carry-road-rage-two-dead_n_3956491.html

And this is just one of many road rage incidents that involve CC permit holders. And this is a legitimate news report, not some BS claim of an anonymous poster and comment section.

and what does this have to do with the OP? you are starting to get off topic which is against forum rules.

WalkingWolf

and what does this have to do with the OP? you are starting to get off topic which is against forum rules.

It is against the rules to troll, which is what you are doing. Pointing the dirty finger at OC, while ignoring the many, many, many, many, many, many, many, incidents of bad behavior, or assaults on the CCers to the several deaths is clearly DISHONEST. And most of all THIS IS OCDO, A OPEN CARRY SITE!

Wash your hands.

Last edited:

nobama

He is talking about the CONCEALED CARRY African American in Florida.

Yea, the gun was exposed from being concealed, which the guy who tackled him waited until he was in the store, big difference than just OCing a holstered handgun.