Thread: hhgregg anti-gun

Accomplished Advocate
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA

hhgregg anti-gun

Went to hhgregg to buy a TV. To my surprise they posted the sign authorized for state buildings. I went across the street to Best Buy and purchased the same TV for the same price. I returned to hhgregg with receipt in hand. I asked for the manager. When he arrived I showed him the receipt and explained why his store lost the sale. He informed me the sign went up about a month ago And I was the first to say anything.

A young salesman was standing there listing. When the manager said I was the first to complain the salesman piped in and said no I wasn't; there have been others that told him they were taking their business elsewhere because of the sign.

The manager asked if he could make a copy of my receipt so he could send it to corporate.

The manager was very polite.

here nc

another verification...

The most logically consistent theories are unbelievable. B. Russell

Do not try to bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth… there is no spoon. Then you will see this is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

To often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain