• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HB 910 - Licensed Open Carry - Officially Passed Out of Texas House of Representative

California Right To Carry

Who is the moronic woman wanting to make unlicensed carry a felony punishable by two to twenty years in prison? Floor Amendment 10.

Never mind, her name is Huffman.

Last edited:

JWPA1

Who is the moronic woman wanting to make unlicensed carry a felony punishable by two to twenty years in prison? Floor Amendment 10.

OMG she is literally only doing this because she is wasting time!!!!! she just admitted it she wouldnt offer it he wasnt ammending lol hilarious and full of crap! throw it out!!!

jc79

OMG she is literally only doing this because she is wasting time!!!!! she just admitted it she wouldnt offer it he wasnt ammending lol hilarious and full of crap! throw it out!!!

She is getting called out big time. I know it is late in the day, but I hope the Senate sees though this BS attempt.

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
Quite the interesting picture. They are currently all huddled around the Lt Gov discussing germaneness of this amendment to amendment 9.

I seriously hope they strike this down.

VREqAS7.png

Last edited:

JWPA1

Ian so if everything else gets tabled it will go straight to abbot RIGHT?!

I vote no to all other ammendments!!!