Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antis say the darndest things :D

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

Antis say the darndest things :D

Post screenshots of antis saying funny things. Not just stupid things, but things that are really funny. Yes, funny is subjective, but the point is that we're trying to laugh here, not get mad here. We can be mad elsewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	one.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	12488   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	two.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	12489  
    Advocate freedom please

I mean, come on... Part of the constitution is unconstitutional? XD hahaha

And next... A civil war between gun owners and everyone that doesn't own guns? REALLY? hahaha
    Advocate freedom please

Founder's Club Member
    She's in for a surprise. I do have military training. USMC, thank you very much. One-shot-one-kill doctrine, meaning don't spray-and-pray, or lay down suppressing fire--hit the danged enemy with the first shot and put him out of action (just means focus on actual marksmanship).

Of course, marksmanship training didn't speak to my baser instincts nearly as much as bayonet drill. She seems to have completely overlooked that part.

Some years ago I recognized an omission in all the yak about sending sons and daughters into harms way. Phffft. When a US Marine steps onto the battlefield, he's not stepping into harm's way. He is harm's way.

Its just a matter of attitude. And, I still have the ability to adopt that attitude. I can still find within myself the animal instinct to sink a bayonet into my enemy's chest, twist it with a guttural snarl, and withdraw it, totally disregarding the pain and surprise in his face--and his humanity--while I look to my next target. I don't like it. But, I can still find it. And use it if and when it becomes necessary.
    Last edited by Citizen; 04-23-2015 at 07:39 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

She would make a good slave.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Lol to that first pic... a huge uprising of anti's against gun owners... well, guess who's got the superior firepower lady! Man, they just don't think things through...
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    Lol to that first pic... a huge uprising of anti's against gun owners... well, guess who's got the superior firepower lady! Man, they just don't think things through...
    +1

Which leads right into FireArms Instructors comment about her making a good slave.

Not for me; got no use for slaves--gotta supervise them all the time; who would even want a slave? But, somebody, say an enslaver, would sure appreciate her...um...lack of thinking.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Let's see, who would win in the hypothetical "civil war" the anti was talking about: unarmed herd () or an armed group. Kind of like asking whether an egg or a concrete sidewalk would be the first to break when the two meet at high speed, if you ask me.
    Then again, we gun carriers are, as a whole, less inclined to do violence upon a non-aggressor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aae17d15db54f4963ad046e4c66ba027.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	12491

Grab the popcorn for the Ghost Gun video clip:
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 04-23-2015 at 08:22 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar

tax invaders?

"I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

And after that anti's envisioned civil war the US would be entirely populated by CC-only folks ... because you know, all us OC peeps would be killed first.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    She seems to have completely overlooked that part.
    Hmm I doubt it's so much an oversight as just not having any clue whatsoever what she's talking about. lol

Rusty, I had forgotten how funny that was hahaha
    Advocate freedom please

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    Post screenshots of antis saying funny things. Not just stupid things, but things that are really funny. Yes, funny is subjective, but the point is that we're trying to laugh here, not get mad here. We can be mad elsewhere.
    Well... Apparently, Judi Green has never read the Constitution, ever, and Andre Angive never studied history.

So... Typical antis.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I was invited to and attended a 'civil conversation' last night based on Parker J. Palmer's Healing the Heart of Democracy. This morning I messaged the facilitator my thanks-but-no-thanks, that I would rather enjoy my neighbors unknown than tolerate their demotic (means common, vulgar) cliches. The worst was democracy.

All this in the theme of creating safe spaces for discourse, a la our thread on people claiming uncomfortable and universities safe-rooms from discourse.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post

Peeww, peeww; Peeww, peeww; Attachment 12492

~Whitney
    The problem with America is stupidity.
    I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Rusty, I had forgotten how funny that was hahaha
    Before that video came out, I would do (what I THOUGHT was) a pretty good impersonation of an anti going full-auto stupid; some of my posts on OCDO made sarcastic mention to "evil, black, high-caliber, large-power, puppy-kicking assault clip weapons". Then DeLeon comes along and completely blows my best impression out of the water.

Now, another funny video (I know, you asked for screenshots, I just figured the videos could be pretty entertaining as well).

First off, I'd like to mention that I didn't feel the "primal instincts" these guys are talking about the first time I ever fired a gun (bolt action, Mosin Nagant to be precise) at around the age of 9, or the first time I fired semi auto anything (which was about three years ago).

Maybe I'm just not "masculine" enough to lose control like the anti-gunners.

Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 04-24-2015 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Anecdote and clarification.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

"The real men were the ones at the gun range who knew what they were doing."

Yep.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

What bunch of metrosexual wimps and they sure were not shooting full power 500S@W loads.

They went to make a political statement not to learn about guns.

I seen these types come thru our police academy's
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 04-25-2015 at 07:10 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Before that video came out, I would do (what I THOUGHT was) a pretty good impersonation of an anti going full-auto stupid; some of my posts on OCDO made sarcastic mention to "evil, black, high-caliber, large-power, puppy-kicking assault clip weapons". Then DeLeon comes along and completely blows my best impression out of the water.

Now, another funny video (I know, you asked for screenshots, I just figured the videos could be pretty entertaining as well).

First off, I'd like to mention that I didn't feel the "primal instincts" these guys are talking about the first time I ever fired a gun (bolt action, Mosin Nagant to be precise) at around the age of 9, or the first time I fired semi auto anything (which was about three years ago).

Maybe I'm just not "masculine" enough to lose control like the anti-gunners.

<video>
    Oh, videos are cool, too, for sure!

I can only imagine that their reaction is a result of a certain immaturity. Yes, absolutely, shooting can be fun, and a rush, probably especially for first time shooters, but to liken a firearm to a toy, or imply that the fact it's fun precludes any other legitimate use, I think is very immature. There are plenty of activities and tools which can be fun to do or use, but are quite dangerous and require a certain maturity to participate in or use. I think if they conclude that they aren't mature enough or responsible enough to own or possess firearms, then perhaps they should be free to choose not to. For them to conclude that, because they aren't mature or responsible enough, they should be able to prohibit others from owning or possessing firearms, is quite illogical. Their notion that a firearm could potentially make them feel like more of a man is also a pretty significant immaturity and misunderstanding. What makes a man a man? It certainly isn't the possession of a firearm. That goes without saying. Perhaps it'd be more accurate to say that a man is someone that would stand firm in their principle and resolve, rather than attempt to impose unjustified prohibitions on others out of fear of a loss of control.
    Advocate freedom please

I don't consider myself "more of a man" when I carry my sidearm. It takes maturity to decide to use it ONLY as a tool in a certain set of circumstances. If someone lacks the maturity to make that decision, for my safety and other's, please refrain from owning a weapon.

Oh, videos are cool, too, for sure!

I can only imagine that their reaction is a result of a certain immaturity. Yes, absolutely, shooting can be fun, and a rush, probably especially for first time shooters, but to liken a firearm to a toy, or imply that the fact it's fun precludes any other legitimate use, I think is very immature. There are plenty of activities and tools which can be fun to do or use, but are quite dangerous and require a certain maturity to participate in or use. I think if they conclude that they aren't mature enough or responsible enough to own or possess firearms, then perhaps they should be free to choose not to. For them to conclude that, because they aren't mature or responsible enough, they should be able to prohibit others from owning or possessing firearms, is quite illogical. Their notion that a firearm could potentially make them feel like more of a man is also a pretty significant immaturity and misunderstanding. What makes a man a man? It certainly isn't the possession of a firearm. That goes without saying. Perhaps it'd be more accurate to say that a man is someone that would stand firm in their principle and resolve, rather than attempt to impose unjustified prohibitions on others out of fear of a loss of control.
    +1

We've seen this attitude lurking beneath a lot of anti's histrionics. They assume that because they are incapable of controlling themselves that everyone else is so burdened. I actually, and unfortunately, had a recent real life discussion along those lines.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

I mean, come on... Part of the constitution is unconstitutional? XD hahaha

And next... A civil war between gun owners and everyone that doesn't own guns? REALLY? hahaha
    now that is FUNNY!!!! Common sense is lacking these days.
    Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Personally, I find the idea of civil war frightening. But some would find the idea of the incredibly one-sided civil war proposed attractive (hint: they all have guns).

It's always a good idea to think before you open your trap.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Personally, I find the idea of civil war frightening.
    You and me both, brother!

I am not more of a man because I carry; I am a man, therefore I carry.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Democracy? What skinky democracy?

She must be talking about some other country. Our country is a Republic.

She can smoke her democracy from her rectal cavity.
    Last edited by Freedom1Man; 04-28-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Personally, I find the idea of civil war frightening. But some would find the idea of the incredibly one-sided civil war proposed attractive (hint: they all have guns).

It's always a good idea to think before you open your trap.
    I find the idea unpalatable as well, marshaul. Given the increasing series of events like what's happening in Baltimore, however, antis have been saying even more darndest things. Civil war is horrendous, to say the least, but if society splinters beyond a certain point, as I believe has happened to at least some degree, it may yet be unavoidable. Human emotions are fickle and largely uncontrollable. Best to just be prepared for the worst.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast