• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nevada concealed carry Reciprocity change

varminter22

I cannot disagree. And I cannot explain why so many legislators put so much credence in the NSCA.

I can say this: Historically, most individual sheriffs have been fairly good. (Obviously, the former Clark and Washoe County sheriffs were horrible.) And I think the record will show "what a difference an election makes" because I think we have even more good sheriffs since the last election; the NSCA as a group hasn't been as anti as they have been in the past. Getting rid of former Washoe County Sheriff Haley and former Clark County Sheriff Gillespie helped! And having a Republican (even if many are RINOs) majority helped.

Still, we have plenty of room for improvement!

I know many will complain of the RINOs - and I AGREE! But imagine what this session would be like with a Democrat majority as in the past. From past experience, I can safely say we would be no where near where we are now in this session.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I cannot disagree. And I cannot explain why so many legislators put so much credence in the NSCA.

Govern, means control. There is not one miniscule shred of the meaning that implies more freedom. To expect more freedom from those tasked to control us (through force if necessary) Is preposterous.
We here taught that the 3 separate branches of government were assembled to ensure a just and equal system. Is it just a coincidence that 3 shells are utilized in a game of shells?

If I task Mac with fixing my air conditioner, would I be shocked to come home to a nice cool house? We task control freaks with the duty of controlling us, (force when "required.") Why is it we are shocked dismayed and surprised when they utilize whatever means (in this case the NSCA) to accomplish their goal?