Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat. April 25th

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat. 4/25, 9:30 AM

River City Diner

Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
    803 East Parham Rd
    804-266-1500
    Richmond, VA 23227

Expect that RCD will be jumping with the twag of northern accents mixed in with that of friends from states familiar with southern hospitality. Join in the education of the not-from-here fans of racing at RIR

Note to turkey shooters - rain predicted.....come on down, the coffee is hot and it is dry inside.

Hopefully our young restauranteur in training will be there to demonstrate his skills
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 04-26-2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: delete explanation mark
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Hopefully our young restauranteur in training will be there to demonstrate his skills
    he will .. I was there lunchtime on Tuesday and they were asking why I didn't have him with me
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

DoubleTap said she would try to make it if her car is out of the shop soon enough - minor repair and she will be there when they open = good chance to see my one and only. She can make the sun shine on a rainy day
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Rains not til afternoon but I cut my leg and have a whopping case of blood poisoning so I doubt I'm walking far...so I'll try to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Rains not til afternoon but I cut my leg and have a whopping case of blood poisoning so I doubt I'm walking far...so I'll try to be there.
    You and DoubleTap can compare notes.

She had a small nick on her thumb, source unknown. Next day thumb red and swollen with bright red streaks up her arm to the elbow. Immediate medical intervention and heavy dose of antibiotics, time lost from work, but now 98% good.

but I cut my leg and have a whopping case of blood poisoning so I doubt I'm walking far...so I'll try to be there.
    Please go back through your stack of memos. I know you got that one because I have a hand receipt for it -

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

And here I am thinking I want to go, but I don't know if I'll roll out of bed in time..........then I read this

First thing I thought "Im such a" (word that rhymes with wussy)
    In our quest for knowledge we must be prepared for and armed against misinformation.