• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat. April 25th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond Area OC Breakfast, Sat. 4/25, 9:30 AM

River City Diner

Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd
804-266-1500
Richmond, VA 23227

Expect that RCD will be jumping with the twag of northern accents mixed in with that of friends from states familiar with southern hospitality. Join in the education of the not-from-here fans of racing at RIR :D

Note to turkey shooters - rain predicted.....come on down, the coffee is hot and it is dry inside.

Hopefully our young restauranteur in training will be there to demonstrate his skills :)

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
DoubleTap said she would try to make it if her car is out of the shop soon enough - minor repair and she will be there when they open = good chance to see my one and only. She can make the sun shine on a rainy day :)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Rains not til afternoon but I cut my leg and have a whopping case of blood poisoning so I doubt I'm walking far...so I'll try to be there.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Rains not til afternoon but I cut my leg and have a whopping case of blood poisoning so I doubt I'm walking far...so I'll try to be there.
You and DoubleTap can compare notes.

She had a small nick on her thumb, source unknown. Next day thumb red and swollen with bright red streaks up her arm to the elbow. Immediate medical intervention and heavy dose of antibiotics, time lost from work, but now 98% good.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
but I cut my leg and have a whopping case of blood poisoning so I doubt I'm walking far...so I'll try to be there.

Please go back through your stack of memos. I know you got that one because I have a hand receipt for it -

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!

stay safe.