• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

attacked because of OC

OC for ME

To the OP.

Read the article you link to.
Bearing Arms also reported that one of Zumwalt’s friends “contacted Mr. Walker via Facebook, and thanked him for showing restraint. According to her [Zumwalt] has long had a history of mental illness, and has never gotten the help that he needs.”
Seems like the guy could have not liked fat guys.
It seems that Zumwalt, at 5 feet, 6 inches, attacked much larger Walker at 6 foot, 1 inch and 360 pounds because he was openly carrying a firearm.
Mr. Walker is of the CC Industrial Complex it seems, and blames his woes on the tool, and not the nutjob's act.

...sound familiar?

since9

Campaign Veteran
Zumwalt, who hit OCing Walker with the bat, still submitted and remained still as Walker covered him with his firearm until police arrive.

That proves that even those with mental illness know what's good for them when their nose is rubbed in it.

Well, mostly. Some crazy folks wouldn't have been stopped by anything short of a bullet or two.