• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MP Dragway Saturday May 2nd

Sir Diealotz

We plan on racing at MP Dragway in Clay City KY this coming Saturday May 2nd. If an of you guys are in the area, come on by and enjoy some racing. Stop by and say HI

I'll most likely be pitted on the tower side (Left side as you come in) around the spectator bleachers.

Red F350 Super Crew Dually and 28' White enclosed trailer. Red 83 Mustang with "Performance Crankshaft Inc." on the doors.

I won't be open or concealed carrying while racing, a bit uncomfortable in all the safety gear etc.... :lol:

DrakeZ07

I kinda wanna go, I've only ever been to one drag-race, and that was when I was a kid, at that very place. I've kinda always wanted to see how my jeep fairs on the track, just for sh*ts and giggles, but I can't find any tracks that have an 'open' day/night for street vehicles. But, I'll let you know sooner if I will go or not, will always OC though; Does the track have a policy against firearms? I'm assuming it's privately owned.

Sir Diealotz

Drake,

Correct, it's a privately owned track but don't know of any firearms policy. They are very laid back and have never said anything about mine however I don't OC much because I'm in my racing gear and in the race car most of the time.

MP has a test and tune on Fridays (Today/tonight). One of my friends will be there in his IHRA Stock class record holding thunderbird. I'm meeting him there tomorrow, he's staying over night.

If you do go, look us up.