• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My first USPSA match!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
[strike]Practice[/strike] Experience of any kind is good.

What brand of underoos were you wearing? No mention of the brand of crappy ammo that made you miss that popper? What sights on the gun?

A thought: COVER. If you haz it use it.

All from a guy that knows what to do but still needs to get better at doing it.

stay safe.

ElevenBravo

1) Wonder Woman underoos, with simulated lasso of truth made from gold lace
2) 7 rounds shot, 7 poppers down with handloads, 180gn FN Berrys over 5gn ETR7
3) Cover is for IDPA
4) Sights were factory 3 dot contrast, hope to have some TFX soon.
5) Rain light to moderate
6) Temp: 45 deg f.

:)

If your talking about the abundant misses on the plate line, my first match with jelly brain, I was lucky to hit anything that day!!! I did pretty good the last 3 stages (5 total). Hope to do better next match, Ill be more relaxed Im sure!!

EB