Thread: Obama Orders Reporter to Stop Filming Him at Lunch Outing–Reporter Obeys

Obama Orders Reporter to Stop Filming Him at Lunch Outing–Reporter Obeys

Time reporter Zeke Miller was at a Teasim cafe near the White House Wednesday around noon when President Barack Obama came in for a surprise visit. Miller started broadcasting Obama’s visit on Periscope with his smartphone. A peeved Obama ordered Miller to stop filming–and Miller obeyed.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...eporter-obeys/

The name Kristinn is not unique, but it is very interesting to this charter member (26 March 1998) of FreeRepublic.com. Well done Kristinn!
    Last edited by Nightmare; 04-29-2015 at 08:48 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

What To Say When Police Tell You To Stop Filming

Seriously.

So what if he's "peeved." Two-thirds of all Americans are peeved at him.

I know for a first-hand fact that PRESIDENT Bush was never upset by photo-ops.

Time to peeve the dictator just a LITTLE bit more.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Centurion
    Just who does the current occupant of the white house at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington DC think he is--- the KING?
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Just who does the current occupant of the white house at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington DC think he is--- the KING?
    Yes.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I would've too, the fight portion of the flight/fight response is obviously a death sentence, as is the flight component. The only thing he could do, to survive the encounter, is to play opossum and wait for the threat to move on.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare