Thread: finger printing

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

finger printing

I thought finger printing for CHPs had been done away with. If so, Southampton has an illegal ordinance. ..I ran across it looking at their dog laws.
    I don't have a dog in that fight (pun intended).

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Link? I searched but google fu is weak this morning.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Appreciate the link - they also have an illegal ordinance on transporting firearms, Sec 17.8

Put both in the hopper to PVC to begin the process to have these corrected.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Appreciate the link - they also have an illegal ordinance on transporting firearms, Sec 17.8

Put both in the hopper to PVC to begin the process to have these corrected.
    I may run across other rural county faux pas in my quest to rid the world of invading dog hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    I may run across other rural county faux pas in my quest to rid the world of invading dog hunters.
    Direct them to me that I may earn my keep.

good heavens...shades of the Hounds of Baskerville will Sir Arthur Doyle turn in his grave over the sequel being accomplished?

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    good heavens...shades of the Hounds of Baskerville will Sir Arthur Doyle turn in his grave over the sequel being accomplished?

ipse
    No....The Hounds of Baskerville is a classic...this is more like "Bubba thinks Posted is french for welcome in Virginia".
    Last edited by peter nap; 05-06-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Ohhhh fingerprinting! [one word, NOT two] As in taking an imprint of ones finger ridge pattern.

I thought this thread was about having your hands in your pockets, pointing your index finger down to mimic a gun, and finger printing [two words, NOT one] through your pants material. That would be a brandishing violation according to Surry Commonwealth Attorney. Thank goodness this was benign and not about finger brandishing.

IanB

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post
    Ohhhh fingerprinting! [one word, NOT two] As in taking an imprint of ones finger ridge pattern.

I thought this thread was about having your hands in your pockets, pointing your index finger down to mimic a gun, and finger printing [two words, NOT one] through your pants material. That would be a brandishing violation according to Surry Commonwealth Attorney. Thank goodness this was benign and not about finger brandishing.

IanB
    A lot depends on which finger one is pointing or brandishing......unless you are punting, as in multiple barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by IanB View Post

IanB
    But only when the Surry CA isn't drinking and driving. He sees men with guns everywhere. ;>)

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    But only when the Surry CA isn't drinking and driving. He sees men with guns everywhere. ;>)

Don't any of you start with the one word, two word, punctuation or proper grammer.

I have named this phone Reed because it says what it wants no matter what I put in it.

Don't any of you start with the one word, two word, punctuation or proper grammer.

I have named this phone Reed because it says what it wants no matter what I put in it.
    We skipped that day in English class[emoji16] [emoji13]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by All American Nightmare; 07-21-2015 at 12:20 AM.

Does Reid read the same as reed?

I ask because i really want to know. Do others have a problem with this. I carry a folding knife. Will I have a problem doing this where you live. It is my right - I know the laws. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    That's alright, he's a big boy.
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.