Thread: Pam Geller personal threat by Islamic State in United States. NY Daily News

Pam Geller personal threat by Islamic State in United States. NY Daily News

""The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah (authority or governance) in the heart of our enemy," the message reads. ... "Our aim was the khanzeer (pig) Pamela Geller and to show her that we don't care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter."

It says the militants will target Geller and anyone who hides or hosts her.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2211913
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

ISUS in Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California and Michigan, ten more. Abu Ibrahim

"“The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah [province] in the heart of our enemy,” a statement by the Islamic State group said, Fox reported."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...states-report/

OH well
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

She can come and stay at my place. Let the Goat ******* come and try and take her hear.

Wolf
    Pres. Florida Parishes Chapter of LOCAL www.laopencarry.org

.308 Isn't an area code, but it can still make long distance calls.
    How may I help you? Press '1' for English. Press '2' to disconnect until you learn to speak English.

Wolf

Isn't a statement like in the OP the point of terrorism? To make people afraid? To bring asymmetrical warfare to the masses?

I think there is a misunderstanding on their part in many ways. I think much of their comprehension of America comes from our MSM and entertainment complex. Their focus is typically on urban areas that are by and large, unarmed besides LEO. I remain unsure if their lack of attacks on more rural America is just that the urban areas provide more "bang for the buck" in that they can damage/injure more with less due to population density or that they are wise enough to actually understand that an attack of heartland rural America is going to get a different reaction than an attack in Boston. Or maybe I have an unrealistic view/expectation of rural America's response to such attacks.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver View Post
    Isn't a statement like in the OP the point of terrorism? To make people afraid? To bring asymmetrical warfare to the masses?

I think there is a misunderstanding on their part in many ways. I think much of their comprehension of America comes from our MSM and entertainment complex. Their focus is typically on urban areas that are by and large, unarmed besides LEO. I remain unsure if their lack of attacks on more rural America is just that the urban areas provide more "bang for the buck" in that they can damage/injure more with less due to population density or that they are wise enough to actually understand that an attack of heartland rural America is going to get a different reaction than an attack in Boston. Or maybe I have an unrealistic view/expectation of rural America's response to such attacks.
    No!? You wouldn't be saying those paragons of the 1st Amendment, and the self-anointed proponents of PC are giving others a distorted view of our nation? Angering half the world with their shallowness and materialism, would you?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    No!? You wouldn't be saying those paragons of the 1st Amendment, and the self-anointed proponents of PC are giving others a distorted view of our nation? Angering half the world with their shallowness and materialism, would you?
    Luke 23:34?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I know this is a little bit off topic. The trial in Boston for the Boston Bomber. I hope they give hem life. If he gets death then he thinks he will be reworded with his 72 virgins. But if he gets life he would probably become someone’s bitch, get feed ham and all kinds of pork.

Wolf

BTW like I said Pam can come at my place.
    Pres. Florida Parishes Chapter of LOCAL www.laopencarry.org

.308 Isn't an area code, but it can still make long distance calls.
    How may I help you? Press '1' for English. Press '2' to disconnect until you learn to speak English.

Wolf

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang1952 View Post
    But if he gets life he would probably become someone’s bitch, get feed ham and all kinds of pork.
    Nope. Under court rulings (and appropriately so), the jails must make reasonable accommodation for religious beliefs including dietary restrictions. He will have access to meals that while perhaps not expressly or strictly halal, is not overtly offensive to Islamic beliefs.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    "“The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah [province] in the heart of our enemy,” a statement by the Islamic State group said, Fox reported."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...states-report/
    Dude, these guys are great comedians. I suspect they make lousy terrorists, though.

[With] 71 trained soldiers, [we plan] to establish a wiliyah [province] in the heart of our enemy
    LOL. Good luck with that.

Wiliyah, wasn't that one of the characters in Rand's Atlas Shrugged, in Galt's Gulch? That's right, it was Eddie Willers and he didn't make it to Utopia.

But even then, there weren't 72 in Rand's Gulch in the heart of fictional America, virgins or otherwise. Didn't the Moonies try to establish communities in the Pacific Northwest?

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Dude, these guys are great comedians. I suspect they make lousy terrorists, though.

LOL. Good luck with that.
    It is foolish to underestimate the abilities of one's enemies.

With only 15 terrorists radical Islamists managed to convince Americans to make all kinds of offensive and stupid changes including confiscating pen knives and water bottles at airports, unconstitutional spying on citizens, etc. Yes, a lot of us object to these things. But enough simply want to feel safe that they will accept most anything that makes warm fuzzy promises.

Public opinion is a fickle thing. To you and me a few terrorist shootings is rock solid evidence of why we need to be legally armed at all times. But to many, such attacks could become solid evidence of the need to ban guns or further infringe civil liberties. It isn't like the media is going to be on the side of RKBA in how events are portrayed. Even ignoring media bias, almost by definition, an attempted terrorist attack foiled by an LAC (or even a cop) resulting in dead terrorists is far less newsworthy, for a much shorter window, than a successful attack with many victims, and at least one terrorist captured and standing trial.

Two years ago a couple of guys blew up a crock pot and we're just getting around to sentencing the surviving terrorist. Very news worthy. As will be his endless appeals and hopeful execution if he is sentenced to death; or his endless appeals and parole board hearings and "exclusive interviews" if he is sentenced to life.

Two years from now, this attack in Texas won't have any newsworthy element to it. Just ancient history in a society with a 30 second attention span.

No, terrorists are not going to take over the US. But their conduct can make the RKBA community's life much more difficult.

Charles
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

Several good points, piper.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Quote Originally Posted by utbagpiper View Post
    It is foolish to underestimate the abilities of one's enemies.
    Agreed.

With only 15 terrorists radical Islamists managed to convince Americans to make all kinds of offensive and stupid changes...
    Islamists? Yeah, right! You've chosen a fine government example.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    ""The attack by the Islamic State in America is only the beginning of our efforts to establish a wiliyah (authority or governance) in the heart of our enemy," the message reads. ... "Our aim was the khanzeer (pig) Pamela Geller and to show her that we don't care what land she hides in or what sky shields her; we will send all our Lions to achieve her slaughter."
    Dear Islam: She's not hiding. She lives here. Besides, bullets always trump lions.

It says the militants will target Geller and anyone who hides or hosts her.
    Dear Islam: We have 100 Million resolute armed countrymen and trillions of bullets, but are being patient, living in peace with our neighbors i.e. not profiling based on religious belief. If you push the issue, those numbers will double overnight, and there won't be anywhere here in America YOU can hide.

Dear everyone else: War does serve a useful purpose: It thins the herd, Darwin-style.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.