Thread: Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 5/9

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 5/9

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 5/9, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
    1 S Providence Rd .............map
    Richmond, VA 23236
    (804) 320-5078

Going to check out the new international food market, The Grand, after breakfast.
    http://www.nbc12.com/story/29015432/...n-chesterfield
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 05-09-2015 at 07:25 PM. Reason: remove explanation mark
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

OK.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

The kids are once again stealing my truck, but I am pretty sure the Caddi can find it's way there. ;>)

Was nice breakfast, good group.

The new grocery store (The Grand) has quite a variety of foods known to other countries, primarily Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, and Hispanic - I'll definitely be going back.

Oh, and nobody blinked at my OC.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 05-09-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

mate, they were enthralled with your spiffy suspenders and boyish good looks...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    mate, they were enthralled with your spiffy suspenders and boyish good looks...

ipse
    It is a burden I must bear.

mentioned to skid this morning that next Saturday Logan & I are going to try somewhere real close to home for breakfast as we have to be on the road early for what is now an annual trip for him .. not saying where it is but it has something to do with a real version of what they have at Nicks
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    mentioned to skid this morning that next Saturday Logan & I are going to try somewhere real close to home for breakfast as we have to be on the road early for what is now an annual trip for him .. not saying where it is but it has something to do with a real version of what they have at Nicks
    Get there early so you can line up with the others. (For the unaware - that has nothing to do with waiting in crowds.)

Do you remember where your wife put his special hat?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    Whooooo hooo!

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Get there early so you can line up with the others. (For the unaware - that has nothing to do with waiting in crowds.)

Do you remember where your wife put his special hat?

stay safe.
    I have the pins sidestreet gave him on the shelf above my computer at the moment, dunno if his hat even fits anymore though
    JFT 96

I'm sorry, did I offend you with my opinion?
    You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Porthos, Athos, and Aramis = peter nap, skidmark and Grapeshot, d'Artagnan = ?