• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 5/9

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Was nice breakfast, good group.

The new grocery store (The Grand) has quite a variety of foods known to other countries, primarily Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Indian, and Hispanic - I'll definitely be going back.

Oh, and nobody blinked at my OC.

Last edited:

solus

mate, they were enthralled with your spiffy suspenders and boyish good looks...:uhoh:

ipse

scouser

mentioned to skid this morning that next Saturday Logan & I are going to try somewhere real close to home for breakfast as we have to be on the road early for what is now an annual trip for him .. not saying where it is but it has something to do with a real version of what they have at Nicks

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
mentioned to skid this morning that next Saturday Logan & I are going to try somewhere real close to home for breakfast as we have to be on the road early for what is now an annual trip for him .. not saying where it is but it has something to do with a real version of what they have at Nicks

Get there early so you can line up with the others. (For the unaware - that has nothing to do with waiting in crowds.)

Do you remember where your wife put his special hat?

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Whooooo hooo!

scouser

Get there early so you can line up with the others. (For the unaware - that has nothing to do with waiting in crowds.)

Do you remember where your wife put his special hat?

stay safe.

I have the pins sidestreet gave him on the shelf above my computer at the moment, dunno if his hat even fits anymore though