• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Action News looks for outrage about OC. Strikes out

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...investigates-taking-closure-look-flori/nmB8y/

I wonder how much of a chewing out the assignment editor got for giving a crew a day at the pier/beach with nothing to show for it. :lol:

DUVAL COUNTY, Fla. — Walking around the Jacksonville Beach Pier visitors may see about a half-dozen fishermen carrying more than a fishing pole. The fishermen are also carrying their guns.
"I walked passed them, and I was like wait a minute that’s a gun. And I saw five more, and I was, 'Like, wait a second,'" said Sabrina Nelson of Jacksonville.

"Honestly it's kind of shocking," said George Dager of Atlantic Beach. "I don’t know you can carry a gun like that."

There is an Atlantic Beach in FL, but no Atlantic City. Guess that means it requires an outtastater (a real word) to be even kind of (but not wholely or completely) shocked.

Maybe this will convince the FL lawmakers that they will not lose tourist income by allowing unrestricted OC.

stay safe.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
There is an Atlantic Beach in FL, but no Atlantic City. Guess that means it requires an outtastater (a real word) to be even kind of (but not wholely or completely) shocked.

Transplants from the nawth abound in Florida. The individual may be a New Jersey trans, hence the Atlantic City slip. The NJ laws and attitudes are draconian.