• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

North Las Vegas Craig Ranch park no rules on guns.

28kfps

http://www.cityofnorthlasvegas.com/...ks/Craig_Ranch_Park_Rules_and_Regulations.pdf

At least no gun rules listed on their list of park rules. The listed NRS 12.16.020 does however.
I am confused as they call it an NRS. Found the 12.16.020 in the NLV city codes.

12.16.020 - Prohibited acts.
Within the limits of any park, no person shall do any of the following acts:
Take into, exhibit or use in any park any firearm, air gun, slingshot, firecrackers, torpedoes, rockets or other fireworks, or other articles of like character;

Last edited:

The Big Guy

http://www.cityofnorthlasvegas.com/...ks/Craig_Ranch_Park_Rules_and_Regulations.pdf

At least no gun rules listed on their list of park rules. The listed NRS 12.16.020 does however.
I am confused as they call it an NRS. Found the 12.16.020 in the NLV city codes.

12.16.020 - Prohibited acts.
Within the limits of any park, no person shall do any of the following acts:
Take into, exhibit or use in any park any firearm, air gun, slingshot, firecrackers, torpedoes, rockets or other fireworks, or other articles of like character;

When was this passed into code?

TBG