• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

L and N building

zeppy627

The problem there is I can't afford to get arrested right now and if the call the police in all their ignorance they would hall me off.

zeppy627

Well tomorrow will consist of a few phone calls thank you very much. And I live in the downtown area, smoketown so I'm not sure who my rep. Is but ill be finding out. I assume she is anti-gun. I post when I learn more.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
The problem there is I can't afford to get arrested right now and if the call the police in all their ignorance they would hall me off.
Asking him to back up his assertion (which he won't be able to do) carries no risk of arrest. Failing that, you just keep pushing and pushing, ever higher in his chain of command (copying in him of course), going up to the Attorney General if necessary.

zeppy627

Gutshot I do apologize for not getting back with everyone about this. I did speak to a couple people at the l&n building about the situation and was told they would look into the law. I had not done any follow-up do to some personal things going on, and have not been back there since. Thank you for looking into the matter and taking the time to go by there, I can only assume that the people I spoke with did indeed look into the law and fixed the problem.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk