Thread: An "Oh, snap!" moment - how delicious

An "Oh, snap!" moment - how delicious

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rol-debate-in/

George told Clinton (Bill, not the one in charge) that gun control will not work.

“As much as I hate to say it, the NRA is effective primarily because it is largely right when it claims that most gun control laws inconvenience and threaten the law-abiding while having little or no impact on violent crime or criminals,” wrote Jody Powell, the former Carter press aide.

“I support registration in principle,” the memo reads. “But two questions need to be asked. Are the people causing the problem going to comply voluntarily? If not, do you have a way to effectively enforce compliance? If the answer is ‘no’ in both cases, consider whether the benefits are worth making Bob Dole majority leader.
    Just in time for the MSM to avoid discussing this with Hillary.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Just in time for the MSM to avoid discussing this with Hillary.

stay safe.
    Oh, I wasn't aware that she had finally decided to take questions from reporters. Thought it was still just from democrat operatives and plants.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

State Researcher
    Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver View Post
    Oh, I wasn't aware that she had finally decided to take questions from reporters. Thought it was still just from democrat operatives and plants.
    To be fair, I think she has also taken some questions from democrat donors masquerading as reporters: eg Stepanapalous (sp?).
    All experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. Thank heaven we do not permit a few to impose anarchy.

"With Anarchy as an aim and as a means, Communism becomes possible."
    --Marxist.org

"Communism and Anarchy [are], a necessary complement to one another. "
    --PETER KROPOTKIN, "Anarchism: its philosophy and ideal." 1898.

She took a question and responded...the question was whether or not she would be taking any questions. Of course, she provided a well thought out non-answer and would take the question under advisement.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare