• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guilty up proven innocent

notalawyer

So - according to the guy on the left (@ about 39 seconds into the vid) I can carry my 45 Mag while fishing?

If you are at least 18 years of age (and not otherwise prohibited from possessing a firearm by state or federal law) you may carry any legal firearm, openly or concealed (you don't need a CWFL either.)

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
Well heck, 7 day fishing license for a visitor is $30. I'll borrow a fishing pole and carry it around everywhere while I'm there and just tell the po-po I'm on my way to go fishing and my wife made me stop at ___ on the way. :banana:

/s

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Well heck, 7 day fishing license for a visitor is $30. I'll borrow a fishing pole and carry it around everywhere while I'm there and just tell the po-po I'm on my way to go fishing and my wife made me stop at ___ on the way. :banana:

/s

Then you're on your way to ___ and not on your way to fishing.