Thread: Terry Stop T-shirt

Terry Stop T-shirt

I do not normally tout a product, but I found this entertaining, informative and amusing all at the same time. The perfect item for the activist that keeps stepping in "it".

http://www.zazzle.com/front_back_ope...91810227873627

Attachment 12541 Attachment 12542
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Aught to send one to Joan Huffman.
    Advocate freedom please

It's nice, but I would prefer the front and back text to be swapped. Let the cop look at the SCOTUS decision while he's thinking about what to do.

Either that or put the back text on both sides so that while you are assuming the position the cop can read it again.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    It's nice, but I would prefer the front and back text to be swapped. Let the cop look at the SCOTUS decision while he's thinking about what to do.
    The United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals is not the same as the Supreme Court of the United States.
    Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Werz View Post
    The United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals is not the same as the Supreme Court of the United States.
    My fingers think for themselves. I am not to blame.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

$36 for a t shirt! Holy ***!
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Banned

Terry Stop T-Shirt

It's quite attractive t-shirt but $36 is too much for this. But I like the real jeeps and grenade t-shirt and purchasing one of them for me.

Quote Originally Posted by chrishaynes View Post
    I like the real jeeps and grenade t-shirt and purchasing one of them for me.
    My kinda Guy, one who likes grenades.
    Welcome to OCDO Chris. I hope you are open carrying and enjoy your stay.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    $36 for a t shirt! Holy ***!
    Then make your own. It's a court case, not a copyrighted work. No restrictions.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    Then make your own. It's a court case, not a copyrighted work. No restrictions.
    I just might.

Damn you, Comic Sans! Damn you all to hell!